N2N Blazer Thong

Swaps
Bobboy84
posted 5 years ago
Any one know where you can you buy the N2N Blazer thong? Seems to be discontinued on the N2N website and anywhere that is still selling it have increased the price so much! Also down for swapping if anyone wants to trade!
Last edited: 5 years ago
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
posted by: Bobboy84
Any one know where you can you buy the N2N Blazer thong? Seems to be discontinued on the N2N website and anywhere that is still selling it have increased the price so much! Also down for swapping if anyone wants to trade!
I HAVE SOME 4SALE ON , IOFFER, MY EMAIL IS , INTON2NGEAR@GMAIL.COM, OR CONTACT ME ON HERE, I HAVE LOTS OF , VINTAGE , N2N GEAR
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Also if you find an N2N popsicle thong....i recall those as being very sexy but discontinued. Seems N2N took a lot of their best products out of the running?
MrUnder
posted 5 years ago
As I became aware of N2N a few years ago.. and visiting their site regularly.. I seem to have noticed that it appears they have now gone to a cycle of introducing a line of gear in the Spring that is for that year.. and when the year is over (or later, until they sell out), then those models are gone. It does seem that there are a handful of items that will last more than a year or two. My guess is they are very big sellers. Some resellers have picked up on this practice and they will stock up on many different items each year. Then, once N2N no longer sells an item, rather than discounting them to 'clear out inventory' like most retail outfits do, they will jack up the price for that item because it is now "rare" and "hard to find." I have even seen this on ebay for used N2N gear, that even have blemishes, and the seller wants $125 for an item that originally sold for $30. But, yeah, there are several N2N pieces that I missed out on purchasing and wish they would bring back. I guess I will have to make a few posts similar to this one here in SP, looking for what I am after. Maybe some of you gents have the pieces I want! >wishful thinking<
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
I HAVE SOME N2N BLAZERS , 4SALE
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
posted by: SexyThong
Also if you find an N2N popsicle thong....i recall those as being very sexy but discontinued. Seems N2N took a lot of their best products out of the running?
IM SELLING , VINTAGE ,"N2N" GEAR , IF YOU ARE INTRESTED
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
IM SELLING , HOT , VINTAGE , "N2N" GEAR IF YOU ARE INTRESTED
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
I HAVE SOME N2N BLAZERS , 4SALE , IF YOU ARE INTRESTED , LET ME KNOW
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
posted by: bigdicklifeguard
I HAVE SOME 4SALE ON , IOFFER, MY EMAIL IS , INTON2NGEAR@GMAIL.COM, OR CONTACT ME ON HERE, I HAVE LOTS OF , VINTAGE , N2N GEAR
I HAVE A WHITE AND BLUE , N2N BLAZER G THONG , NEW , IN SIZE LG , 4 SALE ,
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
posted by: SexyThong
IM THE N2N MAN , I CAN FIX YOU UP , WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING 4 ?
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
I HAVE A WHITE AND BLUE , N2N BLAZER G THONG , NEW , IN SIZE LG , 4 SALE ,