I want a boyfriend

Encounters
bubblejock
posted 5 years ago
Hey guys!
 I’m a man. I’m gay. I’m in the middle of my life. I’m a creative person, working professionally as an architect, managing my own company. I travel a lot. I enjoy art, film, food, wine. In solitude, and in company of friends who enjoy the same stuff. I enjoy being physical. But training studios isn't my thing. I renovate my house, fix my boat, cut down trees and make wood for the fireplace in my cabin. ...And I love thongs on masculine, confident men. Simple as that! 
I’ve been on here for a while, looking at all you sexy guys out there.
 It turns me on to see you all, in and out of your sexy spandex. I have a big fetish for thongs, and I dream and fantasize about wearing and looking at hot men in thongs every day.
.. I don’t wear thongs on a daily basis. But thongs are on my mind, when I wake up and when I fall asleep.
 (I sleep naked!) Although it would be hot to have sex with all of you, I really would love to just cuddle up with that one person. The one right for me. 
I would love to share this fetish with someone. A man who I love. One I would call my boyfriend and future husbond. A man who I, besides the love of thongs, share my interests and my dreams with. A man with plans for his life. A man that uses his creative soul for a living and who doesn’t need a mirror or a line of coke to boost his confidence. 

If you recognize yourself in the above and live somewhere near Scandinavia (or not); please send me a note. xxx
Last edited: 5 years ago
speedologo
posted 5 years ago
Your "open letter" is extremely sweet :) You are probably expressing what many of us are dreaming of silently. Let me wish you good luck for the quest. Be confident (as the men in thongs you like) and it will come true !

bubblejockbubblejock liked this.

bubblejock
posted 5 years ago
Thank you for your extremely sweet comment. It warms my heart to read your words ❤️
Martini21
posted 5 years ago
If only I lived closer! You speak as though you are inside my head too

Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
Very open statement bubblejock. Don't search too hard, there will be a day you find your guy ;-))
tinyundies
posted 5 years ago
I am pretty sure you are expressing exactly what most single guys on here are truly feeling, bubble jock, and it is very brave and commendable for you to do so. I, for one, am thinking about underwear (thongs, briefs, g strings) pretty much most of the time when my mind us not occupied elsewhere, so it is important that, if I might a potential partner, he shares my fetish completely. I guess that is why we are here in the first place. I hope you find what you are looking for.

bubblejockbubblejock,JOCKXDJOCKXD liked this.

cncdr76
posted 5 years ago
If someone like you cant find someone, there´s no hope for the rest of us lololol

Peterskin
posted 5 years ago
You are hot and sexy! Just a dream guy! I know , probably stupid comment but Rome was not build in one day :(

Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
That’s the sweetest note/petition i’ve Ever seen. You deserve nothing but the best...hope you find your guy :)

Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Me too.
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
What a beautiful letter - you sound great, just a bit far away!

blacktights
posted 2 years ago
Is Vermont close enough?