Straight?

Encounters
Sam165432
posted 6 years ago
Hiya, how many people on here are straight? But still enjoy looking at men in gear? How about straight but enjoy anal? How many people wear lycra with their partners?
aferg
posted 6 years ago
Yes, yes and yes :-)
SpandexDiscoJeans
posted 6 years ago
Yes! I love the shine, men and women. The shiny bulge is so sexy. Anal play is also hot!

Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

Curious1
posted 6 years ago
Straight Yep. Wearing Lycra/Spandex is like nothing else... A drug almost. I love the feeling of being covered in tight fitting lycra, and love looking at athletic men and women in it too. It clings to every angle yet leaves something to the imagination!

aferg
posted 6 years ago
posted by: SpandexDiscoJeans
Yes! I love the shine, men and women. The shiny bulge is so sexy. Anal play is also hot!
I absolutely love anal play, I wish I could be plugged all the time! Nothing feels greater than being plugged in public wearing lycra knowing that only the thin material is hiding your secret :-)

cycledudeoc
posted 6 years ago
posted by: Sam165432
Hiya, how many people on here are straight? But still enjoy looking at men in gear? How about straight but enjoy anal? How many people wear lycra with their partners?
Straight guy here who enjoys looking at athletic men and women in lycra gear. Nothing hotter than seeing a spandex-clad cyclist or runner, male or female, working out and sweating it up in their sexy gear, mmmmmm!!! I've never done anal, and I've never really had any interest in giving or receiving it. Yes, I've worn lycra with my past girlfriends, both for working out together or having sex. I continue to do so with my wife now. I still enjoy wearing it to bed, which she finds kinda kinky and sexy. I love having sex with her after working out, fucking her good and hard while still in my lycra gear, mmmmmm...

AdidasRunAdidasRun,cutebuttcutebutt liked this.

MrUnder
posted 6 years ago
Straight guy, here. Been married for 21 years to my wife. I enjoy checking out lycra-clad men and women. The human body is a work of art--all shapes and sizes and genders. And the way that Lycra just hugs the body as a second skin is amazing to see. Because of the structure of the male body, anal play allows the prostate to be massaged, which gives an immense amount of pleasure. And who doesn't like pleasure? So, yes, I do enjoy anal play. (What amazes me is how much my wife enjoys to be penetrated anally -- even though she does not have a prostate!) I have not really worn "lycra gear", per se, with her.. she is not aware of my gear fetish, although she does know of my underwear fetish and collection. I have worn several of my underwear that contain lycra with her. She has her favorite pieces of my underwear that she likes to include in our bedroom play.

1115611156 liked this.

acelycra
posted 6 years ago
Yes, no, yes. Lycra is life!
aferg
posted 6 years ago
posted by: acelycra
Yes, no, yes. Lycra is life!
Not a fan of anal?
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
I'm straight, but as a self-proclaimed spandexsexual, I look at spandex on whoever is wearing it--guy or girl.l I've never done anal nor have interest in giving it to others. Only in a fantasy world, again as a spandexsexual, I wouldn't mind being sexually destroyed while I'm in my spandex--whether it's by a group of guy cyclists that's gonna shower me in a bukkake, a bunch of girl cyclists wearing strap-ons over their cycling spandex and ramming me through my spandex, or a bunch of alien tentacles and wrap me around, snake up under the leg of my cycling shorts and gives me anal while another tentacle reaches into my my front, sucking me through my spandex. I wear spandex with my partner--she initially was indifferent to it, but she has come to accept it more and more.
Thongs4All
posted 6 years ago
Once I developed my thong tan lines my desire for men jumped. As a kid I used to get so turned by bodybuilders in skimpy suits and loved staring at dicks in magazines. When I finally was with a man it felt so natural. I’m fully bi but worship men in thongs and dick.

Deleted userDeleted user,AdidasRunAdidasRun,barenowbarenow liked this.

BiSurfer
posted 6 years ago
I'm bi. I enjoy having spandex sex with both men and women. My wife and I play in spandex frequently. She has a couple of toy she wears sometimes. We've tried anal a few times. I'm a much better top than a bottom. ;)
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
count me in :)
Cspan
posted 6 years ago
Me too! I consider myself straight, but love the look of it on men too, obviously...lol. My wife wears it for me too.
cc8556
posted 6 years ago
Oh fuck yes! I am straight, i love showing off to my wife and any girl at the gym, and love anal.

cutebuttcutebutt liked this.

Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
Consider myself straight. Have never done anal with another guy before...
L1craGuy
posted 6 years ago
posted by: manmythlegend
But would you like to manmyth...that's the question ;)
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
posted by: L1craGuy
posted by: manmythlegend
But would you like to manmyth...that's the question ;)
Bring those sondico tights out to San Francisco and find out ;)
L1craGuy
posted 6 years ago
Sorry...cant chat...packing suitcase ;)
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
posted by: L1craGuy
Sorry...cant chat...packing suitcase ;)
Fuck yeah! I’ll book the room