Fiction - Out of Office

Encounters
Number29
posted 6 years ago
[h]It is with my pleasure that the recent fashion for men’s office wear appears to be tight/skinny trousers with a fitted shirt. Working in an open-plan office this has the side-effect of my head spinning around and around all day long as good looking men in tight trousers walk by. Despite being a professional environment, it would seem wrong not to feast my eyes on the delights as they walk on by, although a certain level of discretion is required to ensure that no one actually sees me looking. Thankfully, disguising a raging hardon underneath my desk is relatively easy, but having to leave it alone until it can be sorted out later is always a let-down. I like to make a mental note of the different shapes and sizes that men come in and tight trousers and fitted shirts make this very easy to do. The younger guys (20s and early 30s) tend to have cute little bums and bulges and I often fantasise about grabbing their sweet little asses. The older guys (late 30s into 40s) tend to be built a little on the larger, broader size, but of those who you can tell regularly exercise, they still have firm bums and nicely proportioned packages. I regularly fantasise about being dominated by one of these larger men. A recent desk move has meant that a number of new people now sit around my area of the office. One such person is a broad man of average height with very short, blonde hair. The most notable thing about him is that despite his age (which I estimate to be mid 40s), his hair is as blonde as I suspect it would have been when he were a child without a hint of darkening as he has aged. As he has walked past my desk over the last few weeks, I have noticed his broad muscular shoulders, arms and torso. His legs are large and sturdy and in proportion with the rest of his body. His bum is firm and his bulge is modest given the size of him. You might describe him best as the rugby player type, and this image is cemented further by him regularly wearing polo shirts on dress-down days. I've often wondered what would happen if a rendezvous with this man should occur. As a project manager, he often meets with people from across the business and as I embarked on a new IT project in my role, I was delighted to find he had been assigned as the project manager. When I first spoke to him I learned two things; that his name was Adam and that he had the smallest, softest voice for a man of his size. I noticed that his smile was sweet, yet cheeky, and his teeth were very white and straight. As he sat at his desk, his tree-trunk like legs were too big for the trousers he was wearing which made them stretch tightly over his crotch revealing the distinct impression of his cock and balls nestling beneath. As I spoke with him about work matters, my eyes couldn’t help but wander up and down his body as I undressed him with my eyes. We spoke professionally, but I couldn’t help notice a slight glint in his eyes as if he knew I had been checking him out. Although I tried to hide my massive erection by shuffling around in my chair, I think this actually drew more attention to the bulge in my trousers, which I am almost certain he took a moment to stare at whilst we spoke. The fact that we sat in an open plan office with many people around us only heightened the excitement of these subtle exchanges. After my hardon subsided and work matters were done with, I departed back for my desk. Over the next few days, I continued to look him up and down every time he walked past my desk, although on these occasions if he saw me looking, I didn’t look away. I saw the glint in his eyes again and I knew then that I would have him, and he would have me. A few days later I was required to attend another meeting with Adam to discuss project milestones and timescales. This time, due to the increased detail required, we booked a meeting room to discuss matters. I arrived 5 minutes late after getting caught up discussing other matters with colleagues. As I entered the room, Adam was sitting in a chair pushed away from the meeting table. His legs were spread wide as seems to be the custom for men with huge thighs and the fabric of his smart dress trousers was pulled taught around his muscles. As I had noted a few days prior at his desk, the tightness of his outfit left the distinct markings of his dick and balls visible, which I once again glanced at as I entered the room. The glint was there in his eyes as the meeting room door shut behind me. The audio visual equipment in the meeting room was broken (as per usual), and needing to agree a plan of work together, Adam had already pulled a chair up beside him so that we could both see the laptop screen. As I sat beside him, alone together in this room, it dawned on me how much larger a man he was than me. Standing only 5’6” and slim, where he filled the chair with his broad size, I sat quite comfortably in the middle of my chair with room to spare on either side. I glanced down again at his crotch and to my surprise I noticed that the bulge in his trousers had begun to grow up and over his right thigh. I wondered how there was actually any room in his trousers for his cock to grow given they were so tight, but his dick was obviously strong enough to push its way through into whatever space it could find. I pulled my chair further towards the table so that I could hide my own growing bulge from view. Knowing this man was openly becoming aroused in front of me in the workplace made me immediately feel like I needed to steer clear of this situation. We began chatting about the project and as we exchanged thoughts, I continued to look down at his crotch. 10 minutes in and I could still see the shape of his hard cock over the top of his leg. As I reached for the keyboard to make note of a very salient point I had just made, Adam very quickly placed his hand on top of mine in a gesture I knew to mean ‘stop’. As he did this, he said in his small, timid voice ‘isn’t there something we haven’t discussed yet?’ I retorted by asking what he meant. All of a sudden, with the hand he had placed on top on mine, he now grabbed my wrist and placed my hand squarely on his now throbbing cock. I looked at him and I once again saw that cheeky white smile and the glint in his eyes. ‘This is what we have discussed yet’, he said. For a moment I paused in shock as I felt his warm, hard dick beneath the palm of my hand. Instinctively I gently squeezed the palm of my hand around his cock as the fabric of his trousers strained from being pulled ever tighter. His dick was but average in length but like his broad, muscular body, it was thick and very strong. For a few seconds I gently tugged at his hardon before regaining my senses. We were, after all, in a public office engaging in activities that would have us both dismissed immediately, if not charged for some count of indecency. Realising this too, Adam quickly turned his attention back to his laptop and picked up where we had previously left off as if nothing out of the ordinary had occurred. As the meeting concluded I felt a distinct uneasiness as to what should happen next. Knowing I had touched this gentle man in the way I had made me want him there and then, but I knew for the sake of my livelihood that could not happen now. I also knew I did not want an opportunity such as this to pass me by. For now, I could only imagine how it would feel to have him inside me. As we got up to leave the meeting room, our erections having now subsided, Adam asked what I was doing after work. Nothing in particular was planned, and I replied as such. In a sheepish kinda way, he asked if I would like to join him for a drive after 16:30 when he was due to leave the office. I merely nodded, words having left me at this point as a result of the sudden rush of relief and pleasure to my head. That afternoon dragged and I repeatedly went from hard to soft to hard to soft as the thought of Adam and his broad, powerful body and fat cock filled my mind. Precum oozed gently from my cock as I desperately tried to concentrate on my work. Finally managing to take my mind off matters of a sexual nature, it was to my surprise that 16:30 rolled around. I looked up from my desk and noticed that Adam was turning off his laptop for the day and getting ready to leave the office. I hastily pushed my notes and paperwork into my drawers and followed him down the office as he passed. He barely acknowledged me until he turned and saw me following him just by the entrance to the building. I wondered if he had forgotten about our plan, or if I had imagined it, but then I noticed a growing bulge in his trousers as we made our exit from the building and I knew he had not forgotten. We walked quickly to his car, both now trying to conceal hard cocks in our trousers. I jumped into the passenger seat as he got in the drivers side. Once again I noticed how much bigger and broader he was than me and how firm his chest and legs looked in his tight clothing. He started the car, put the radio on, and drove out of the car park. On the open road heading out to a quiet spot, I felt slightly uncomfortable at the silence other than the radio. Sensing my slight unease Adam placed his spade like hand on my thigh as he turned and smiled at me. I read the calming message of his smile and with the tension easing, I placed my hand on his thigh. As my cock hardened to the point of feeling like it was going to explode, Adam slid his hand up my leg until his hand brushed my balls and shaft. He grabbed my dick with his huge hand and gently began wanking me off through my clothes. Following his lead, I too slid my hand up his thigh until I felt the gentle shape of his balls against my palm. The base of his cock was thick and hard, but the rest of his dick was inaccessible to me as it lay on the opposite side to where I could reach. I gently massaged his balls as he turned and smiled at me again. Pulling up to a quiet spot in the countryside, Adam turned the engine off and undid both his seatbelt and mine. As he leaned over to do so, I leaned in towards him until our lips met. We kissed passionately and as Adam leaned over more and more towards me, I knew he was hungry to have me. In reaching over, I was more easily able to access his cock, which I massaged with my hand. He was so aroused that a small wet patch of precum was showing on his trousers. His clothing creaked as if it were about to burst as he leaned further and further toward me. With the atmosphere now full of electricity, and my desire to see more of him at a height, I whispered in his ear ‘shall we get in the back?’ No sooner had I asked this, Adam was opening the door to dash into the back as quickly as possible. I followed. He sat on the back right seat of the car, his legs spread as they usually are, which gave me a fantastic view of his large balls and thick hard dick in his trousers from where I sat on the left. We kissed again briefly but with a gentle push of his hand, he guided my head down to his crotch. As I gently nibbled and teased his cock with my mouth I could feel him twitching in excitement, and the occasional sigh and groan as I pleasured him. With his fat dick constrained within such tight trousers, it was difficult for me to get a full hold of him with my mouth. I pulled away and reached to unbutton the top of his trousers, but knowing it would take me longer to undo them than if he did it himself, he Immediately lifted his body, undid the button, pulled down his fly and reached inside for his cock. I braced myself as he fumbled around. Within moments he had pulled his dick from within its tight constraints. Even though I knew his cock was quite thick, I inadvertently mumbled ‘wow that’s thick’ as I laid eyes on it. The head of his dick glistened as it oozed precum. I kissed him again on the lips, at which point he once again directed my head toward his crotch. I opened my mouth as the head of his dick touched my lips, his salty juice lubricating my lips. As I let his cock slide into my mouth as I lent further into his crotch, the sides of my mouth started to stretch to accommodate his girth. I continued further as I felt the swell of his cock fill my mouth and the head of his dick near the back of my throat. As my nose came into contact with his body, I could go no further. Adam let out a sighing ‘fuuuuuccckkk’ as I tightened my lips around his dick with the whole of him in my mouth. As I sucked, slurped and wanked on his cock with my mouth, Adam placed his hands on the back of my head, gently pushing me back down his shaft each time I came up for air. He clearly enjoyed it when I swallowed his entire dick. I must have sucked him off for only about 5 minutes but in that time I had noticed that Adam had reached over and started to poke and tug at my trousers covering my bum. As I pulled away from his cock and moved my lips to kiss his, he slipped his hand down the back of my trousers, his fingers eagerly trying to find my hole. With the urge to feel Adam’s large muscular body against my own, I raised myself gently from the seat to undo and remove my trousers and underwear. As I did, Adam’s fingers were able to locate their destination and he began to gently stroke and prod at my hole. My senses were already heightened due to the situation in which I found myself, yet the sensation of his fingers sent shivers up my spine. As I fully undressed, I kept on reaching over to gently wank Adam off. I found myself at this point sitting completely naked in the backseat of Adam’s car, with him in a state of partial undress too. Feeling slightly self-counious, I lent in and kissed him hard as he began to remove his remaining clothes. As he undid his shirt to reveal his chest, I barely realised that he was actually quite hairy, but that the lightness of his hair made it appear as if there was a lot less there. As he tried to manoeuvre the shirt off, I rubbed my hand across his chest, which was firm and toned. I caressed his nipples as he continued to remove his shirt. Given the tightness of his trousers and the cramped conditions in the back of his car, Adam only barely managed to pull his trousers to just beneath his knees as he shuffled around on the back seat. Sitting back and observing him as he did this, I looked at his hard cock, which was pointing straight upward with a slight curve in towards his stomach. His dick was thick from base to tip but appeared to have some extra girth in the middle. The shiver shot up my spine again as I thought of his cock ploughing it’s way into my hole. It occurred to me at this point that there was no sign of any condom or lube, and I didn’t know what Adam had expected to happen next. Immediately as I thought this, Adam’s hand was once again at my back door, trying to get in. I knew he wanted to be in there now, but with his cock, not his fingers, and I knew I wanted him now too. Sensing the time was right, Adam suddenly leant forward and stuck his hand into the pocket of the drivers seat in front and rummaged for a moment before pulling out a condom and a few small sachets of lube. Slightly startled I asked ‘do you normally keep those sorts of things in there’ to which he replied ‘no, but I knew from the other day that I might need them sooner or later, so I bought some’. As he unwrapped the condom I could see he had obtained extra large size, presumably because of his girth rather than length. He unrolled the condom down the full length of his dick and it was apparent there was another good 3 inches of condom to unroll if only he were bigger. With my bum feeling hungry to have him, I suddenly felt it were a shame he wasn’t unrolling the whole thing! As Adam started to tear open the small packets of lube, I gently wanked him off. He squeezed lube onto the end of his dick and I began to massage it all the way up and down. As I did so, he tore open another packet, squeezed the contents onto his finger and lent over to lube up my hole. Wondering how to tackle a situation like this in a car, I laughingly asked ‘how do you want to do this?’ As he chuckled in response, given that neither of us had thought of this, he said ‘why don’t you sit on me?’. Adam shuffled to the middle seat of the car and closed his legs as much as he could given their size so that I would have enough room to straddle him. He slumped slightly in his seat so that when he pushed it away from his body, his cock pointed straight up, ready for me to take it. Hunched over, I lifted my left leg over his lap so that I now stood bent over in a squat like position. Adam placed his free hand on one of my bum cheeks as he held his cock in position with the other. I lent in and kissed him passionately. I had a sudden desire that I wanted his tongue to be consuming my mouth as his dick stretched my arse. Moving slowly downwards, it wasn’t long before I felt the tip of his cock pressing up against my hole, the coolness of the lube quickly turning to warmth. As I continued to bear down on him, I felt my ring begin to expand as his hard, thick, strong cock began to find its way inside me. Surprisingly, the usual slight stinging sensation as a man opened my hole was not there. Adam’s fingering and use of plenty of lube was the only reason I could think of. As I slowly slid down his shaft, a warm sensation came over my hole which I quickly realised was the girth of his cock stretching me out. I realised this must be the middle of his cock where it was the thickest. We continued to kiss passionately as my hungry arse consumed his entire cock and the checks of my bum made contact with his firm thighs. His cock was now as deep in me as it could be given the position at which point I let out a groaning sigh. I pulled away from the kiss we were still embraced in and looked Adam straight in the eye where I noticed the glint once again. He smiled at me and said softly ‘I fucking love your arse’. I began to bounce gently on his lap making sure not to hit my head off the roof of the car! As I rose up from him, I could feel my hole closing around the thinner bit of his cock near the head, but it was with much relish I pushed back down again, thrilled at the sensation of the thickest part of his dick thrusting inside me. I made sure to fully sit in his lap on each movement so as to enjoy every inch of him, kissing him each time I did so. As we fucked on the back seat, Adam ran his hands up and down my back, cupping the cheeks of my bum in his palms as I bounced up and down on his cock. Occasionally I could feel the tips of his fingers against my strained hole as if he wanted to stretch me even further. His dick seemed to have a renewed hardness as he teased my hole with his fingers and knowing my ass was completely stuffed with his cock seemed to thrill him. I began to bounce slightly faster on Adam’s cock, clenching my ring around him so that he enjoyed every second of being inside me. As I did so, he closed his eyes and tipped his head back as he let out a long, satisfying sigh. The only other noise in the car was the squelching noise of the condom and lube as his dick slid in and out of me. Although I am very fit and healthy, not only was my hole burning from the thickness of Adam’s cock, my thighs were now also burning from all the squatting, and despite Adam’s helpful hands on the cheeks of my bum, I needed to find a more comfortable position. Despite the cramped back seat location, being on the lower side of average height for a man, I decided I would probably be able to position myself doggy style across the length of the back seat so that Adam could take me from behind. I lifted myself up from Adam’s cock and I felt my hole snapping back shut behind him. As he shuffled alone to the far side of the back seat, I climbed onto my hands and knees and readied myself. Adam used the opportunity to finally remove his trousers and underwear entirely. I noticed that it took some effort to peal his trousers from his muscular calves. As he positioned himself behind me I could feel his thick shaft pressing up against the back of my legs. His body suddenly moved away from mine, and then once again I felt the tip of his cock pushing up against my hole as he lined himself up. As he entered me again, the same shiver of pleasure shot up my spine as had done so earlier. As he pushed his cock inside me my hole once again hungrily stretched to accommodate him. This time though the penetration was much deeper as a result of the new position. Despite his dick being of average length, the thickness as he stretched me deeper than he had done so before made my eyes roll back in my head as pleasure washed over me. My dick throbbed even harder as I oozed cum. Adam began to thrust in and out of my hole and on each stroke inwards ensuring that he was balls deep inside me. I could tell he had sensed the pleasure this was giving me as his movement felt quite deliberate. Wanting to let him know how much I was enjoying the moment, I reached around with my left arm and grabbed Adam’s bum. As he thrust into me, I grabbed his cheek and pulled him toward me, quickening and deepening each time he ploughed into my arse. As the waves of pleasure washed over me, I could feel my cock throbbing harder and harder. Suddenly, balls deep inside me, Adam lifted himself higher as he tried to regain balance on the back seat. In doing so his thick cock pushed further downwards, directly hitting my prostate in the process. As it did so, my cock erupted in thick streams of cum as I panted heavily moaning ‘fuuuccckkk’ between breaths. Realising I had just cum as he had slightly changed his position, Adam began thrusting once again, this time faster than he had done so before. I knew from his speed that was nearly ready to cum to as I continued to grip tightly around his shaft. As his panting quickened I could feel his whole body quivering in anticipation as his cock throbbed inside me. Suddenly, he completely pulled out, ripped off the condom and furiously wanked on his cock. As he did so, jets of cum spurted from his dick all the way up my back and on the cheeks of my bum. Adam let out a massive sigh as he drained his balls. Exhausted, we both slumped into a heap on the back seat, Adam’s arm around my back as he pulled me into an embrace. His cock was still gently oozing cum as his erection subsided and I could see his chest rising and falling quickly as he regained his breath. As I leaned in to give him one final kiss, he whispered in his soft little voice ‘that was amazing, I can’t believe you were able to take my cock so easily’, and with the cheeky smile on his face and the glint in his eyes, we kissed for the last time.
Last edited: 6 years ago
instrings
posted 6 years ago
wowww.. soooo awesome!! :-)
Number29
posted 6 years ago
posted by: instrings
wowww.. soooo awesome!! :-)
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.
Exhibitionist
posted 6 years ago
Ooh that's a good read..... no chance of meeting him again then?
Number29
posted 6 years ago
posted by: Exhibitionist
Hi, just realised I was missing the ‘fiction’ heading in my title (added now). Sorry to disappoint, that would have been a hell of a thing to have happened for real though! One can wish eh?
Exhibitionist
posted 6 years ago
posted by: Number29
Hi, just realised I was missing the ‘fiction’ heading in my title (added now). Sorry to disappoint, that would have been a hell of a thing to have happened for real though! One can wish eh?
Ah! No worries. Mind you, that was really a good read, fiction or not. You should consider doing a proper short story, and keep us entertained for weeks ;)
Number29
posted 6 years ago
Ah! No worries. Mind you, that was really a good read, fiction or not. You should consider doing a proper short story, and keep us entertained for weeks ;)
Thanks. Have you seen my other one in here? Just started working on another too.
Exhibitionist
posted 6 years ago
Thanks. Have you seen my other one in here? Just started working on another too.
Oh no I haven't. I'll look out for them :) Thanks, and keep them coming in, won't you?
Number29
posted 6 years ago
Oh no I haven't. I'll look out for them :) Thanks, and keep them coming in, won't you?
Sure, would also appreciate some feedback from people, what you liked, what you didn’t like.