Manstore String

Encounters
FrerdinandPaul
posted 6 years ago
Following on from my recent story I have had a couple more sexy encounters one of which I will tell you here. Same beach, different guy. As you will have noticed from my pics I love wearing micro g strings on the beach and love the looks I get from both guys and ladies when walking along the beach in a tiny suit . If only I could read their thoughts ! Anyway, I was wearing cock rings and my Manstore strap on this particular day and went walking through the dunes feeling really horny since the strap leaves your cock on display with my balls pushed forward by the cock rings. I was already semi hard it felt so good. Not far into the dunes I caught sight of a guy a little way ahead , nude behind a bush playing with his cock . My semi became completely hard and at first I pretended I had not seen him and walked closer playing with my own by now rock hard cock still in my strap and fully erect and on display. He suddenly saw me coming closer and his eyes turned their gaze towards my by now engorged throbbing cock tightly restrained and bulging with the tightness of the rings. Oh how I enjoyed posing in my Manstore strap as I approached him , his eyes out on stalks. He commented how sexy it was and how hard I was and asked if he could touch me. I didn't wait for him to ask twice. It felt so good as he wrapped his hand around my girth and slowly started to work his hand up and down my erect shaft. His own cock was huge and twitching so I reciprocated and likewise wrapped my hand around his - it was so big my hand would not close around it. It must have been fully 9 inches long. Slowly the tension built up between us as we faced each other wanking each other by now fast and furiously. I could feel my cum building and building as was his until neither of us could hold on any longer and we erupted in unison squirting huge amounts of cum over each others hands and over each others hard cocks. It dribbled and ran down our legs . Oh how fantastic it was. I was exhausted with the climax and excitement of the whole experience. Next time I will tell you about another experience with the first guy I had a few days after this!
BunnGman
posted 6 years ago
The BunnG works the same way https://bunngman.blogspot.com/
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
I love manstore thongs - i used to have one (that i’m convinced was taken at the gym) that was wet look in black and i would wear it out on dates/dancing with a cock ring underneath. It made me feel so sexy...need to get another one soon!
BunnGman
posted 6 years ago
[size="9"][size="7"][h]This manstore at 25.00 ero is a knock off of the BunnG and way over priced.[/h][/size][/size]