Black G string

Encounters
FrerdinandPaul
posted 6 years ago
I went to the local cruise club on Tuesday. It was warm weather so I was in shorts - short grey stubbies - with my usual thong brief underneath. On this occasion it was the Skinzwear green-and-white patterned thong - this produces a genital bulge that many guys seem to have found rather appealing at the club! (Pics attached.) As usual I went into one of the rooms that is connected to the next via a "glory hole" in the wall, waiting for someone to present their crotch there for my attention, or to express interest in attending to mine. Shortly a guy did exactly that, and to my delight seemed happy to work on my bulging thong for as long as I cared to let him, without demanding its removal. This went on for some time before he bent down to the hole and asked me if I wanted to go to a room together, which we did. When we got to the room I saw he was wearing a tight black G-string. Clearly he is one of the club! I wasn't going to pass up this opportunity for a little indulgmement of my fetish, and demanded he leave it on for the entire performance. We both worked each other up to a sweat in our G-strings. He LOVED his arse being played with - especially when I took hold of his centre strap and let is snap back WHAPPP! on his crack, and when I slid it up and down said crack. I spent a long time doing this, stroking his balls softly with one hand at the same time. Every now and then I teased his cock as well, but he was very excited and I had to limit this to avoid his cumming too soon. By and by he got me to turn my back to him while he sat down behind me and gave me a similar treatment. All good things must come to an end, and eventually I took hold of his dick and gave it the soft finger-action treatment, while continuing to tickle his nuts with the other hand. I was in no hurry - I just enjoyed feeling this shaft pulsing in my hand and getting harder and harder. Judging by the racket he made when he finally came, he must have thoroughly enjoyed it! and I wasn't about to complain either. It's so rare to meet someone who is even interested in exploiting the possibilities of underwear, let alone someone I can get off with like this guy, but when it happens it makes all the persistence seem worthwhile. SweatyAussie emerged from that room with a broad smile.
peterwhitethong
posted 6 years ago
HOT Experience, agree, it is hard to meet with someone who gets so excited by just being in underwear! Cheers, thanks for sharing :)

lowhangerlowhanger liked this.

Thongs4All
posted 5 years ago
Love it! Finding a guy who is passionate about thongs and how they feel isn’t easy but when you do it’s the best! Why everyone doesn’t love them is beyond me! Haha