Jones Beach Long Island Meet Up

New York City
Deleted user
posted 9 years ago
Hey Everyone! My boyfriend and I (29 and 26) are going to Jones Beach on Long Island this weekend and we're interested in finding other guys who would like to join in some bikini and thong beach time! Let us know :)
surincises
posted 9 years ago
I'd definitely be down, but the Jones bus shuttle just stopped running from Freeport for the year =(
Deleted user
posted 9 years ago
Bummer! It's our first time going. When you've gone before how has it been?
italianbulge
posted 9 years ago
hey thngcouple...youll notice in my pics I am at jones beach in the nude section wearing my thong. Met a fellow thong buddy there and he gave me a thong to wear while we played. for the most part you will see nude guys or guys wearing shorts. Occasionally a guy will wear a thong but much less than what you and I want! In the gay section , you'll probably find guys wearing speedos but again no thongs. weekend weather looks tough for Jones beach but the season isn't over! I will still go on the next decent sunday. Please keep me in the loop if you men are interested in meeting up there! Jeff

BunnGmanBunnGman liked this.

msgfrnk
posted 8 years ago
How things work out for Jones Beach I would definitely be interested in meeting up with other dudes in thongs. I never worn thong to beach before so be great meet up with other dudes in thongs and be able hang out at beach in thong just be hard to decide which one to wear have few favorites. lol
virgospeedo
posted 8 years ago
I am planning to head to Jones Beach this summer season as much as possible, so if anyone would like to head there together or meet up, let me know. Sometimes I also go to Riis Park Beach and Gunnison/Sandy Hook.

HotBulgeUSHotBulgeUS liked this.

surincises
posted 8 years ago
I was at Jones today and saw a handful of thongers, down at the nude gay end. I usually make it there on Saturdays when the weather is nice and I'm not too swamped or out of town.
BrooklynLycra
posted 8 years ago
I was there yesterday and saw a few guys in thongs besides me and Surincises :). On a good day, there might be 10 or so guys in thongs in the gay section. Most ar nude or in speedos. It's a really nice beach and worth the trip from NYC
TightStuff
posted 8 years ago
Anyone want to join me at Jones Beach next week (mon - thurs), let me know. This weekend I will be at Sandy Hook and next weekend I will be in Fire Island. Hitting all the beaches in the area!
andrew1974
posted 8 years ago
I can join you on thurs if u like
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Anyone heading to Jones this upcoming weekend? Boyfriend and I will be there in bikinis or thongs. Let us know!
surincises
posted 7 years ago
I'm thinking of going on Sunday. Normally I'd go on Saturdays, but they're forecasting rain all day :( if I'm there, I'll be thonging in the nude section
Last edited: 7 years ago
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Weekend is approaching! Lets get a group together for bikini/thong time at Jones either Saturday or Sunday!
Last edited: 7 years ago
BrooklynLycra
posted 7 years ago
I'll be out here both days....east of field 6.
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Awesome! What do you think you're going to wear?
surincises
posted 7 years ago
I'm hoping to to Sunday! I'm in CT all day Saturday :(
NycSmooth16
posted 7 years ago
Anybody going to be at Jones beach this weekend? Thinking about going on Saturday or Sunday!
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
Anyone down for a Jones beach meetup this weekend or next? I just got a white muscleskins poser that goes sheer when wet and I'm dying to wear it in public.
hykup
posted 6 years ago
Oh man, I'll be out of town the next two weekends but if it happens again I'd def be down if I can make it. I've never been. Got a couple of Andrew Christian speedos and a Gregg Homme thong I wouldn't mind sporting on the beach.
BrooklynLycra
posted 6 years ago
Might go on Sunday. I’m out there east of field 6 most weekends on the summer.