Maspalomas 11th - 18th August

Worldwide
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
I am in Gran Canaria on the dates in the subject heading. I would be grateful if anybody could advise me of the best places to go for thongers such as beaches and clubs etc. I have asked one person on here but they couldn't be bothered to answer to I am putting this out to anybody that has been there recently.
gayscotsman
posted 6 years ago
Maspalomas Beach and the sand dunes you may enjoy. not sure about bars.
likeraspan
posted 6 years ago
the sand dunes of course - walk down the main road Av. de. Tirajana, continue on the public walk way through Hotel Riu Palace and when you get to the end of the paved trail, turn right onto the sand and follow any guy walking that way. Also go to the gay beach at Kiosk #7 - you wont be disappointed.
Last edited: 6 years ago
virilope
posted 6 years ago
I ll be there end of August
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
Thanks for the replies fellas. I intend to thong it to the max while I am there :-)
jojojocks
posted 6 years ago
the dunes are the best place for fun and also the gay beach ,the yumbo had a bar where the waiters are in thong and play underwear adverts on the big tv,s there and the bartender frav thong colour is pink and hes hot as fuck (unless hes changed venues ) .apart from that the yumbo cums alive late at night various fetish bars cruise joints ,ie construction ,the bunker celler etc etc theres something for all .only been there about 25 times I usually cruise in a thong in the sand dunes and also tan my ass there but rumour has it its not as busy as it use to be .happy hunting

speedopouchspeedopouch liked this.

Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
That was a good summary, JoJo!
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
Might be able to make it!
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
Would make my holiday if you did :-)
ryanseas
posted 6 years ago
Great Question In2thongs.. I am thinking of going to Grand Canaria either this month or next.. But i am unsure of when the best times to go are and where to go....
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
Hopefully I will be able to tell you when I get back Ryan