NYC, WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

New York City
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
for a while ive been really into tights, thongs and bulges and im looking to experiment.
strykertool
posted 6 years ago
Hey are you for real or talking crap like the majority of the idiots on here? Yonkers here
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
I'm in New Jersey. I'm too busy to do anything now, but late July iand August I'll be looking to hang out and I'd be glad to go into NYC. I'm mostly straight and married. i really want to hang out in public in bulging shiny tights and compression shirts. I'd love to wear a thong ro a beach or wear cock rings to a nude beach too. I have some exhibitionism to get out of my system. Sorry that I don't have any pics up yet. I'll post some selfies when I get time.-- OK, just uploades a few
Last edited: 6 years ago
andrew1974
posted 6 years ago
Hey Davsim , I am from new jersey too I would not mine hanging out with you in your tights. I would wear my too. I also would not mine going to the beach with you.
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
Andrew, I'm totally up for going out in tights, but I won't be abe to get out unti July. Dave
andrew1974
posted 6 years ago
that works for me
andrew1974
posted 6 years ago
still up for it?
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
I'm in NJ. I'd love to hang out wearing leggings, tight clothing or go to the beach in thongs. Looking to hang out for the next few weeks.
andrew1974
posted 6 years ago
same here