Winner Takes All

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
I was in my early 30s living in San Francisco. There was a leather bar that had theme nights. Thursday night was wrestle night. I always enjoyed this night as observer, but got up the courage to actively participate one night. I was a decent wrestler in high school on varsity team when I was in my teens, so I figured it would be fun. They announced it was time for anyone that wanted to participate to gather near the mats. I was pleasantly surprised to see a new guy who was super hot....huge muscle guy with big nips, muscle ass and what appeared to be a huge package. We were told to strip down to our singlet. I had quite the collection of singlets but for this match I chose one that was super low cut and extremely thin material. Also, the unique thing about this single was that the back consisted only of two cross straps, which meant my ass was completely exposed. When I stripped down, the big muscle guy got turned on and asked if he could wrestle me. I told him sure. I have a nice body myself, including a huge muscular bubble butt, so I'm sure that was why he gravitated towards me. I happened to take a look down at his package and it was clear that he was hung like a horse. I was definitely turned on as I had fantasies about being fucked after being pinned down during wrestling match. I would always get hardons in high school when I was dominated in a match. I had lubed my ass before going to the bar in hopes that my fantasies would be realized. The pair of us were selected to go last, so we stood and watched the other matches, which were fairly tame. When our turn came, the crowd went crazy, seeing my exposed bubble butt and my competitor's huge dick. By the time we got started, I noticed my competitor had leaked so much pre-cum on the front of his singlet that it looked like he had shot a huge load already. As we started, it was clear I wasn't going to be much of a match for him. Before I knew it, he had me pinned down and was on top of me this his hard nipples and hard dick grinding against me. The crowd started chanting for him to fuck me. I was already on the edge of orgasm just from the adrenaline of the moment. One of the guys in the crowd jumped on the wrestling mat and proceeded to rip off my competitors singlet, which meant he was now completely naked. His hard dick was already in crevice of my ass and the combination of the lube and his precum caused the head of his cock to slip into my hole. At first it hurt as his massive cock penetrated my sphincter muscle. But as he slowly started fucking my hole, it became more pleasurable. At about that time, I heard my competitor start to groan loudly and his body stiffened. I knew he was about to shoot his load up my ass. At that moment, I shot my load in the front of my singlet and felt his dick pulsating in my ass chute. I began to feel his warm load dripping down my scrotum and ball sac. We both collapsed after it was over and the crowd was ecstatic. A few of them actually were standing over us jacking off and spraying us with their loads. It had turned into an orgy. After a while, the two of us stood up, dripping with our own sweat and covered in cum from the audience. My load had saturated the front of my singlet also. I will never forget this experience.
Scruffygear
posted 6 years ago
I have one of those singlets like you had...now I just need that experience you had...sounds hot!
hotstuff69
posted 6 years ago
Hot story! Thanks for sharing!
blaineSF
posted 6 years ago
Hot! Wish those nights still existed in SF.
funboyNbg
posted 6 years ago
posted by: blaineSF
Hot! Wish those nights still existed in SF.
Hot pics, blaineSF :)
Jockedtight
posted 6 years ago
Damn hot experience! Made me cum in my singlet too.