First meetup in tights

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
I remember my first meetup like it was yesterday. I had posted a couple of slutty pics on craigslist, all in running tights, and one in a silver pair with cum dripping off the tip of my cock and down my left leg. A dude answered who was here on business from Boston. We arranged to meet at his hotel room. Because it was in a place where I knew no one would recognize me, I had license to look extra slutty. Plus it was my first time wearing tights in public with no justifiable reason for it (running, working out, etc). And so it went. I slid into my favorite blue Reebok tights. The first pair of full length tights I ever bought. The pair that the cute guy at the counter smiled at me in 1998 when he rung me up. The pair that just about every one of my friends—make and female—would end up cumming in at some point with me. I pulled them up extra tight, seam up between my ass cheeks, and rolled the waistband a couple of times. My cock ring had me showing off a most obscene bulge, and the excitement from the hour-long drive had the front of the tights moist with precum. A short hoodie, one of those imported ones from China that are always a size too small, made sure that everything was completely on display. Some old school Adidas high tops and a black beanie rounded out the ensemble. When I got to the hotel, I was a little apprehensive. But a couple bits of some MJ had me feeling like Superman, and I walked through the hotel lobby proud of the slut that I was. I got up to his room, and immediately grabbed his spandex-wrapped dick to show him what I was there for. We traded several pieces of gear, grinding, jerking and soaking them in precum. I told him he was free to spray all the cum he wanted inside my silver Insport tights that he was wearing. He wasted no time blasting a huge load through them, and onto my ass. The feel of his cum sliding down my ass crack, soaking the material, and hitting my balls was too much to handle, and I shot my load in his track singlet. My only regret was that I didn’t wear those cum-soaked silver tights home that same night, but hey it was my first time!

tightsdomtopuktightsdomtopuk liked this.

Goldcoastguy
posted 6 years ago
Great Story!