Videos not uploading

Suggestions and site feedback
Gary121
posted 6 years ago
Hi, I paid for membership and uploaded a couple of videos last week. I’ve tried to put some new ones on and they won’t upload. Photos are fine but videos won’t upload. I’m supposed to have unlimited uploads. It condensed the file but then creates an error message when I hit the upload button. I’m using an iPad and I was able to upload videos a few days ago, now it won’t work. Any ideas?

SpunkMeisterSpunkMeister liked this.

Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
I’m experiencing the same issue today, and as a paying member this is SO FUCKING ANNOYING
Exhibitionist
posted 6 years ago
I have the same problem and I feel like I'm giving it up.....

SpunkMeisterSpunkMeister,Gary121Gary121 liked this.

Gary121
posted 6 years ago
Well now I know I’m not the only one with the upload problem. They haven’t got back to me and I’m left wondering what exactly am I getting for the subscription cost? ...I won’t renew it.

SpunkMeisterSpunkMeister liked this.

gotumusik
posted 6 years ago
videos are not playing too
george1956
posted 6 years ago
i can,t get vids on too . and cannot contact the site as well . looks like it is going tits up !! will not renew until it is fixed !!!!!!!!

Gary121Gary121 liked this.

Gary121
posted 6 years ago
I contacted the site about this a few days ago but they haven’t responded. They are just going to lose subscriptions
Exhibitionist
posted 6 years ago
This has been going on for a year or so. It's one reason why I've not signed up to be a full member
spandexpartyadmin
posted 6 years ago
Hey guys, Please accept our apologies for this. Mike is going to look into this now and get it fixed, hopefully by the end of the day. Matt

JOCKXDJOCKXD liked this.

JOCKXD
posted 6 years ago
posted by: SpandexPartyAdmin
Hey guys, Please accept our apologies for this. Mike is going to look into this now and get it fixed, hopefully by the end of the day. Matt
Hooray, we love you guys!
Gary121
posted 6 years ago
Yup, they are uploading again, I’ll attempt to make some new ones. Lol
Exhibitionist
posted 6 years ago
Yay it does work, phew. Managed to upload a video....
Gary121
posted 6 years ago
Still can’t get a proper advanced search to work but at least the videos upload. Seems to be a lot of technical glitches on this site