American Flag Thong Swimsuit

Shops and Sites
jockstrapbro
posted 6 years ago
Im looking for an american flag thong swimsuit, Ive looked at SkinzWear but they are too expensive, and I dont like the style of the ShoreTrends ones on ebay and amazon, nor the ones on Etsy. Any suggestions?
kinmic
posted 6 years ago
have you tried Prevail , cover male , or abc underwear ,,,but hey you could make your own , you coming to PS thongers in june 2018
Spock80
posted 6 years ago
www.tangaworld-by-dd.net There you should find an American flag swim suit... :) Got mine there too!
canadianspeedo
posted 6 years ago
slickitup.com also has one!
ascpluto
posted 6 years ago
I have seen this one from eBay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/RC449-Mens-String-Thong-Contoured-Pouch-Small-Triangle-Back-Star-Stripes-Flag/183175363340 Think it's neat that there are two design choices for the mini-triangle in the back. I haven't bought anything from them yet, though, so can't speak to the quality. They seem to have cool stuff at really good prices, so I am going to do more research. It's hard to tell the design and quality from those pictures only...
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
posted by: canadianspeedo
slickitup.com also has one!
I also , have several ," patriot" style , thongs , speedos , and G-string , available, too sell , if interested let me know my cell is 615 512 6580
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
posted by: jockstrapbro
Im looking for an american flag thong swimsuit, Ive looked at SkinzWear but they are too expensive, and I dont like the style of the ShoreTrends ones on ebay and amazon, nor the ones on Etsy. Any suggestions?
I HAVE SEVERAL ," PATROIT" SUITES , 4SALE, CONTACT ME @ 615 512 6580 , AND I CAN FIX YOU UP, CHECK ME OUT ON , SPANDEX PERTY
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
posted by: kinmic
have you tried Prevail , cover male , or abc underwear ,,,but hey you could make your own , you coming to PS thongers in june 2018
I HAVE SEVEAL ,'PATROIT" 4SALE