Best Beach for Men (gay preferably) to show off in Koala or Tendenze?

Encounters
Barrbackcouple4more
posted 6 years ago
We live in the US and looking for a place to have out in hot minimal gear. Open to places in the US, Australia and France
feelfree2b
posted 6 years ago
In Spain there are plenty of beaches. Especially Playa del Inglés (Gran Canaria) all year and Es Cavallet (Ibiza) in summer.
HotBulgeUS
posted 6 years ago
Herring Cove Beach in Provincetown, Massachusetts at the end of Cape Cod. There's a section where gay men congregate in the nude. It's more common to see men in tight bikinis and thongs (or nothing at all) than in more traditional swimwear. I've seen men wearing pink items, one-sided thongs, c-strings, swim jocks. It's probably better to go in July, August, or early September for beach weather - with the caveat that August is the height of tourist season.
posted by: Barrbackcouple4more
We live in the US and looking for a place to have out in hot minimal gear. Open to places in the US, Australia and France
copper69
posted 6 years ago
Haulover beach north of Miami has to be the best in the U.S. nude beach and north end is gay area. Went in August . Wore thongs and also nude.
Thongs4All
posted 6 years ago
In San Diego we have blacks beach and laguna in the OC
blacktights
posted 6 years ago
Anybody know about a good place to go on Singer Island in Florida? Guys used to hang out in skimpy thongs and Speedos down near MacArthur Park there but don't know if that's still true. Would love to meet someone there.
O2BnSF
posted 6 years ago
The Presidio in San Francisco offers two clothing optional beaches, Baker Beach and Marshall Beach. I have found Baker Beach to be filled with too many M/F couples and a lot of gawkers. Marshall Beach is considered the "gay beach" and is located between Baker Beach and the Golden Gate Bridge. Depending on the time of year, you can even watch whales from the beach. A few suggestions: ~ The weather in SF is not usually beach friendly, but there are those days when it's fantastic. Bring a sweatshirt. The winds can blow through the beach and make it cool, even on warm days. ~ Arrive early. Because San Francisco has very few beach days, the guys take advantage of those days. ~ Mind the tides. High tides have trapped more than a few beach goers when they were not paying attention. ~ Stay on the paths. A few days ago, some tourists had to be plucked by the fire department from the cliffs after deciding it was a faster way to get to the beach. You have been warned. ~ Prepare to walk a lot, so wear good beach shoes. There are a lot of steps down to the beach, so make sure you are not wearing flip-flops. Also, depending on how far down the beach you want to go and the tides, climbing on rocks may be required. ~ The further down the beach towards the Golden Gate Bridge, the more relaxed you can be with your attire. Also, the more shenanigans are going on. ;-) ~ Bring a book, pack a lunch and find a place the dunes to relax. MY BIG PET PEEVE: Don't leave your trash on the beach. I even bring a bag to pick up the normal beach trash that washes ashore.
Toyon72
posted 6 years ago
All good suggestions. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
A couple more beaches in the San Francisco area: Black Sands Beach is a much more secluded beach on the other side of the golden gate bridge in the Marin Headlands. There's a parking lot at the trail head to the beach and it takes about 45 mins to get to from the city. Its usually a little bit warmer than Baker beach because it is a south facing beach. San Gregorio Beach - its about 20 mins south of Half Moon Bay, there is a private parking lot/driveway about 3/4 of a mile north of the state park parking lot where the property owner charges $7 to park, and is a fairly easy to walk down to the gay section of this beach. It is a gorgeous wide sandy beach, with secluded camps built up along the bluff of the beach where you can you're own private area. Reach out to me if you want better directions to either beach.
joeyboy9
posted 6 years ago
Any where in Australia?
ATLSpeedo
posted 5 years ago
Not a beach, but Hippie Hollow in Austin's Lake Travis is fun!
BunnGman
posted 5 years ago
My back yard!
Boatman
posted 4 years ago
Ft Desoto Park St Petersburg Florida. Send me a note for the details. Beautiful and thong friendly.
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: Boatman
Ft Desoto Park St Petersburg Florida. Send me a note for the details. Beautiful and thong friendly.
CHECK OUT MY GEAR