Ballet bulge

Encounters
Thongs4All
posted 6 years ago
My niece was the lead for the nutcracker and I went to watch her practice. Her instructor was a Russian, mid 40’s and really good looking. She introduced him to me during a break and two things I picked up on, he was in a very small white thong and had a massive bulge in his pants. He caught me looking and he knew I knew so I laughed and said wow. They had an hour break and my niece went to lunch with a friend and he asked if I wanted to tour the auditorium and back stage. We went to his office and talked about my niece and the production and a lot of small talk. After 10 or so Minutes he walked over and locked the door. As he made his way towards me he took off his shirt and pulled me off the couch. As he got to my jeans and found my thong and tans he smiled. He pulled his pants down and his bulge was hard. We kept it tame there but had a 2 1/2 month relationship that was so much fun. My niece crushed her performance and was amazing while her teacher crushed her uncle! Always support ur family!