Heroes 4th November- Heros reunion!?

London
lycrasteve
posted 6 years ago
A few of us from the early days of Heros and 1 founder of the Club are planning to be there for the 4th November. This is really just a shout out to anyone who used to go 10years ago to come along :) - Steve
LondonRide
posted 6 years ago
Ten years ago - how time flies!
Sooperb0y
posted 6 years ago
Hey Guys, I think i'm finally going to come along....it's only taken me since i was 19 to get round to it! What should I expect? How many people normally come along? Will there be many superheroes!? Cx
intounderwear
posted 6 years ago
Wish i could be there, i have been lucky enough to come once, but coming from Glasgow I'm afraid i won't be able to come this time. Have fun!
tinyundies
posted 6 years ago
Not in London next weekend sadly, but must try and get along sometime. Sounds right up my street.
lycrasteve
posted 6 years ago
Heros/Hereos is something of a oddity in that its a friendly Fetish Club, and I've rarely seen any attitude or rudeness. In terms of memorable nights it was always when there was an abundance of Cyclists....
LondonRide
posted 6 years ago
Not much enthusiasm for this it seems. Which is a shame :-(
alexduris
posted 6 years ago
Not a veteran, but hopefully going to make it this time!
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
Wish I could make it, but cvan't. Only been once, but would like to make it back.
hardpecsbulge
posted 6 years ago
Yupe - I will come along tonight ... not sure what to wear :-O
jojojocks
posted 6 years ago
cant make it as being dragged along screaming with partner to watch the fireworks at Battersea duh
flurric
posted 6 years ago
I can't go but hope you're having loads of fun right now, already. I WILL be back. Had been a several-years-long break for me now, but I'm giving all thumbs up for venue, concept, lads and durability of this monthly event :D Cheers flu

speedopouchspeedopouch liked this.

lycrasteve
posted 6 years ago
It was a good night- I could only stay for a couple of hours, but was great to see that Hero(e)s is much the same and still as friendly, the Backstreet felt bigger inside- less boots hanging from the ceiling, some very nice Skinsuit clad chaps and a Boyz photographer was there too, though not many wanted their photo taken. Familiar faces and new ones too. I think I'll be back :)

speedopouchspeedopouch liked this.