introduction/my experience

How I got into Spandex
ZiptieZentai
posted 7 years ago
Hey guys im new to the forums, was under a different username a couple years ago but had to leave the scene for unfortunate reasons. But i'm back! 23, from south west sydney area, into zentai, lycra, spandex, love my nylon, very interested in trying PVC/Latex. I am open minded and totally non-judgemental because id hate to be judged myself. very open and honest person and i'd love to get to know a few locals within the kink scene!! So please dont be afraid to message me or add me as a friend, i am indeed a real person and im sure i will hear from some of you very soon!! My spandex journey started off when i was younger, like 7-8YO. i found my sisters dance shimmer tights in the washing basket one day and from then on, i was hooked. Over the years i have developed a super strong passion for anything Nylon, Lycra, Spandex, Latex Etc. anything shiny i am super keen to try it out! i have a wide variety of gear, ie. Zentais, Unitards, Leotards, Stockings, Pantyhose, Leggings/Tights (Blackmilk brand) and i am always looking to keep my fetish wear up to date and always add in a new item on a regular basis. So yeah, feel free to message!

Higher_LycraHigher_Lycra liked this.