Thongers weekend Palm Springs

Worldwide
Slickhair69
posted 7 years ago
Hi all, does anyone know where and when the 2018 thongers weekend will be held? I'd like to join very much. Thanks a lot!

bene86bene86,maturelovematurelove liked this.

bigpook
posted 7 years ago
Think it's pretty much always the first weekend in June. I'm thinking of going next year, too. Haven't been yet...
spandexfreak
posted 7 years ago
Hoping it gets moved to second week of June as I don't think I'll be able to go the first week.
Slickhair69
posted 7 years ago
Thank you so much - and do you know which resort is going to host it? Thought it would be the Santiago resort, but on a direct inquiry, they wrote they haven't hosted the thonger's weekend for many years....
bigpook
posted 7 years ago
Last year was at the Skylark resort. It is *NOT* gay/clothing optional, but the thongers rent the whole place out for the weekend so it's all cool (and of course the management loves being 100% booked that time of year - win/win).
Ubiquitous
posted 7 years ago
I do need to attend some day!
ATLSpeedo
posted 7 years ago
me too!
Slickhair69
posted 7 years ago
Thanks again for the messages - as I understand, miaswim is currently inquiring about possible resorts and it's usually held the second weekend of June.
Deleted user
posted 6 years ago
I am going to be attending too
kinmic
posted 6 years ago
Yes going to be June 7 to 12 , and at the Skylark Hotel , but because we book out the whole place for the five days , thongs are all good , g strings too of course, As so many of us travel from long away places , many arrive before and stay after for days , so we use the Canyon Club just down the road for the before and after thongers , so we can all wear for many more days , This is my 5th year , and cant wait to meet new and old friends again ,

ThongerFlyGuyThongerFlyGuy liked this.

hykup
posted 6 years ago
I'm hoping to make it out to my first one this year!
rimbaud111us
posted 6 years ago
I'll be there at the skylark.... I think is already book but can stay in others resort close by and spend the whole day With all the thongers at the skylark.... is the Mecca for thongers ,,,, is a experience....
jockstrapbro
posted 6 years ago
Ill be there with my buddy Brad, as well as another guy who is just getting into thonging but has been very into underwear for many years! Im excited to see everyone for a weekend full of thongs!

lycraman99lycraman99 liked this.

ThongerFlyGuy
posted 6 years ago
I just checked the Skylark, and it is indeed booked full from June 7-12. Any recommendations on other places to stay nearby? I recently found out about Thongers Weekend, and would like this to be the year I make it for the first time! Thanks guys!
ponyboy
posted 6 years ago
Hi there, there are several hotels close by within walking distance. There are also several gay hotel options in the warm sands area. Let me know what your plans are and I can help you further..
BulgeNSac
posted 6 years ago
I'm staying at Vista Grande. Really not walkable to the Skylark, but I'll have my car down in PS if anyone needs a ride from Warm Sands to the Skylark. =] Cannot wait!
Latinbulge80
posted 6 years ago
Hey guys looking forward to meeting you guys this year at thongers
canadianspeedo
posted 6 years ago
I would love to be able to make it to Thongers weekend one of these years. I better work on my swim thong Collection. I only have a few thong swimsuits.
bene86
posted 6 years ago
ill be there too :)
miaswim
posted 6 years ago
Hey bene86 Glad to hear you'll be in Palm Springs this June for Thongers Weekend. Looks like we'll have a great group once again this year with guys from over 10 different countries.

BulgeNSacBulgeNSac liked this.