The Speedo Thong....anyone remember?

Shops and Sites
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Anyone out there either remember the fact that Speedo actually made a thong swimsuit for men? I used to have one, given to me as a gift at one point, but lost it or got stolen at the gym (who says gym guys never wear thongs!). Anyone know where they can still be bought and/or any sellers?
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
posted by: thongbottomboi
Anyone out there either remember the fact that Speedo actually made a thong swimsuit for men? I used to have one, given to me as a gift at one point, but lost it or got stolen at the gym (who says gym guys never wear thongs!). Anyone know where they can still be bought and/or any sellers?
I found this... so sad! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00070PG3O
hotthong1
posted 7 years ago
That is really sad! I still have some Speedo thongs - have a pic of back and front of Speedo thong posted on here if anyone is interested in what they look like. I love the Speedo logo on the back of the thong triangle. These used to be so readily available. I bought all of mine from Speedos stores right off the shelf. While mail order is convenient, it is still nice to buy right off the shelf. I would have stocked up more if I knew they would become such a rare commodity!
thongerfan
posted 7 years ago
I still have my black pair from an old thong buddy. He took the lining out but still hot
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
I was going to buy one online but the seller was going for over $200!! Any other thongs that will be collectors items where i need to buy them now??
hotthong1
posted 7 years ago
JM thongs are now going out of business as well. I have more JM swimsuits and boxer briefs, but also have some of their thongs.
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
I was too young to get one when they were readily available but I would have loved one of those. The idea still turns me on - those and the rubberised Speedo suits for water polo. They seem like rarities now.
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
I just love that such a huge name brand in swimwear made a thong for mass market! Bold. Beautiful...