Where does everyone buy their gear from?

Shops and Sites
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Hey all! I have been buying my jammers/swimsuits from sports direct but as of late been looking for more shiny lyrca (maybe wetlook or even vinyl), so I just wanted to know where everyone gets their gear from! Also im in the UK if that makes it any easier
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
posted by: FenLycra
Hey all! I have been buying my jammers/swimsuits from sports direct but as of late been looking for more shiny lyrca (maybe wetlook or even vinyl), so I just wanted to know where everyone gets their gear from! Also im in the UK if that makes it any easier
I mainly get underwear vs other main spandex gear like shorts/shirts and leggings all that. I go to deadgoodundies or joe snyder, man store or tendenze, arroyman/muscleskins etc......great thongs and other stuff.
mazdaspeed_vz
posted 7 years ago
I get my stuff from www.swimoutlet.com -- they have inexpensive suits that feel great once you remove the front liner -- just a thin layer of lycra between your cock and the world. Check out their suits from Sporti, iSwim and others.
thongpouch
posted 7 years ago
posted by: thongbottomboi
posted by: FenLycra
I mainly get underwear vs other main spandex gear like shorts/shirts and leggings all that. I go to deadgoodundies or joe snyder, man store or tendenze, arroyman/muscleskins etc......great thongs and other stuff.
I second deadgoodundies.com, great selection, competitive prices, and service.
lovespeedos
posted 7 years ago
Ebay. There are some great Chinese sellers-great range and excellent quality at ridiculously low prices. Only down-side is you may have to wait a couple of weeks for delivery but worth waiting for.
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Aliexpress.com can be pretty good sometimes...let your mind race as you use their search field to find anything under the sun!
petem
posted 7 years ago
posted by: undefined
I second deadgoodundies.com, great selection, competitive prices, and service.
Yes, they're good for underwear and some swimmies, also undieguys.com - prices inc. delivery from AU to UK are about the same as in the UK. I have a growing collection of CockSox and Addicted from "Down Under". And vocla.com, bangandstrike.com and internationaljock.com I wait for the sales, reductions and discount codes and then pounce! Also some send birthday offers, so it can pay to register your date of birth. PS: here's an example of what you can find by browsing for bargains (and ogling the pics!): http://www.internationaljock.com/pistol-pete-thunder-swim-brief-royal,18185.html
Last edited: 7 years ago
Curious2010
posted 7 years ago
Wy favourite shops/brands are: - Manstore manstore.de - aussiebum aussiebum.com - barcode berlin shop.barcodeberlin.com - Cin2 underwear c-in2.com - N2N n2n-bodywear.myshopify.com - clever & picante moda clevermoda.co.uk - mategear mategear.com - slinkystylez slinkystylez.de
Bubblebum
posted 3 months ago
Old thread but was about shopping. I was looking for a swimsuit from Cocksox that they used to sell. It was a Brazilian back super shiny material suit but I cannot find it anywhere. Did they stop producing that line and does anyone know where it can be found (or if anyone owns one, is it worth the effort to track this down?). Thanks! https://underwearnewsbriefs.com/2017/07/swimwear-sunday-new-cocksox-gala-swimwear/