Thonging boyfriends

Encounters
Thongs4All
posted 7 years ago
My boyfriend and I are both thongers with underwear and at the beach. We have been living together for 3 months and it is the best. We took today off to go the beach. When we're home we are only in our thongs and it is the best thing ever. We are both bi but have the best sex all the time. Once we get home from work we strip to our thongs and get so turned on. He gets me the most intense orgasms ever and it's so passionate. Between our tan lines and love of men in thongs, it is intense. This is what I've sought and now I get to sleep with a 9" stud in a thong all the time. I'm in a red thong and he's in a green g string now as I type. Feeling lucky Friday we got off work and I was home first and was in a good devil thong and he came home and I ripped his clothes and he was in a black bulge thong. We kissed and fooled around he was first to receive then me. We both get off and showered and round two came. Saturday was the beach and home for more fun. Sunday we stayed home and have been in only thongs since Friday. Every day is similar and we have sex at least twice a day. Hope you liked that intro! Now it's time for morning sex before the beach

brief4salebrief4sale,StringgayStringgay liked this.

Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
posted by: Thongs4All
My boyfriend and I are both thongers with underwear and at the beach. We have been living together for 3 months and it is the best. We took today off to go the beach. When we're home we are only in our thongs and it is the best thing ever. We are both bi but have the best sex all the time. Once we get home from work we strip to our thongs and get so turned on. He gets me the most intense orgasms ever and it's so passionate. Between our tan lines and love of men in thongs, it is intense. This is what I've sought and now I get to sleep with a 9" stud in a thong all the time. I'm in a red thong and he's in a green g string now as I type. Feeling lucky Friday we got off work and I was home first and was in a good devil thong and he came home and I ripped his clothes and he was in a black bulge thong. We kissed and fooled around he was first to receive then me. We both get off and showered and round two came. Saturday was the beach and home for more fun. Sunday we stayed home and have been in only thongs since Friday. Every day is similar and we have sex at least twice a day. Hope you liked that intro! Now it's time for morning sex before the beach
Wow you are one lucky SOB! I was with a guy for about a year, he was into string and narrow side bikinis...when we started dating i was into briefs and even some boxer briefs. He just decided one day to ditch all of my current underwear, and when he did he had already ordered me around 25 thongs because i was already starting to become a bottom...and he liked to see my tush, he wanted me always in a thong. So that was it! I now wear them every day...under my work clothes, at the gym, going for runs and even just about every night to sleep. When we dated i had a killer thong tan line which my bf loved...and he'd always want to have sex...which i could never say no to. He would give me these great, sensual oil massages while i was still in my Joe Snyder bulge thongs...which would always end with me on my back, legs over his shoulders and thong pulled to the side........that was one of my BEST years ever! Keep thonging!!
Thongs4All
posted 7 years ago
Reading this at the beach gets us hard. We met at the beach as we were both thonged. We clicked right away and the first night we slept together was electric and then I couldnt live without having sex with him
Thongs4All
posted 7 years ago
We just spent a better part of the day at the beach and now just got home. We are both tired and have slipped into matching DA thongs and are snuggling on the couch. He's spooning behind me and toying with my thong. Gonna be some fun foreplay for awhile...