Cecilia de Rafael tights

Shops and Sites
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Hey guys. Anyone familiar with this brand? I had a hookup buddy that introduced them to me. I bought him a pair and he had an instant hardon the moment he slipped into them. We had a lot of fun in them. Great slick material. Shiny. Made his ass pop. I'd highly recommend them. Cecelia de Rafael
scotspandex
posted 7 years ago
What size is he normally and what size did you buy him ? They look awesome but girly tights . Are they stretchy or super stretchy LOL
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
I bought him a medium, he's a 31/32" waist. They weren't super stretchy. They were somewhat thicker than regular tights but thin enough that his precum still leaked through. I would say they were perfect. I love N2N but these tights were silkier felt amazing. Ps they look girly in the pics because they're marketing to the female spandex fetish scene. Trust me, he didn't look girly in them. I wish I could share a pic of him in them.
Last edited: 7 years ago
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
I am very familiar with this brand as it's one of my favorite go to tights/pantyhose. The feel and the shine is to die for and will make any cock and ass really standout. They can be a bit pricey in comparison to other tights and the sizes run small, so if you get them order one size up to give you flexibility when you play in them. The larger sizes have an extra panel on the ass which is ok. I like ordering one size down so they fit snug...lol. I like pouring oil on them too when I play. What other info were you interested in? Let me know.
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
posted by: Sheerwow
. What other info were you interested in? Let me know.
Oh I was just wondering if other guys were into them. Love your idea of pouring oil over them! I need to get some rubber play sheets it sounds like!
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Rubber play sheets are a must..lol and oil play in spandex, Lycra, or pantyhose is awesome. Makes foreplay really intense.
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
posted by: Sheerwow
Rubber play sheets are a must..lol and oil play in spandex, Lycra, or pantyhose is awesome. Makes foreplay really intense.
What sort of oil do you recommend? Baby oil? Does it ruin the fabric? (Would hate to use it on a fave pair of tights and ruin them.) What's the best way to wash them, or get the oil out?
Lycraliftdude
posted 7 years ago
Almond Oil is awesome because its natural and it doesn't have the smell of baby oil and some less pleasant things. https://www.amazon.com/solutions-Sweet-Almond-Moisturizing-ounce/dp/B0019LVFSU?th=1 But frankly, you can use vegetable oil too. It's thick and it's cheap. You have to consider if you use a lot or if it stays on for a long time there could be staining, so I tend to trend towards darker apparel for this play, but it looks hot when lighter things get dark when wet so I sometimes do that. The best way to get it out is to soak your tights/gear in lukewarm water and copious amounts of Dawn dish soap (the stuff they use to clean up wildlife after oil spills). Do that several rounds before you attempt any type of laundry in the washing machine, but in my experience it works pretty well. Or get in the shower with your gear on and use the dawn to clean the gear while you wear it.
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Great recommendation on the almond oil. I have used baby oil, but found olive oil or coconut oil to be the best for me. Lycralift does have a point regarding staining. However, I have found that washing immediately after use prevents staining issues. Of course, a stains resistance or color change of the garments depends on the quality of the material you're wearing. I have also found that "Oiling" as I call it..lol, can also do a lot to preserve and condition Lycra, spandex, and nylons or pantyhose. I have worn the garments in the shower after a good lube session and then drop it in the washer after I'm done. Again, while this may not be for everyone, I can say from experience...there's nothing like getting oiled up with a partner in Lycra... it's amazing! Hope this helps.