His Punishment (fiction)

Encounters
Peiniger1
posted 7 years ago
As far as i can remember, i was always shy. There were serveral girls i fell in love with, but i was never able to tell them. Because I (male 1.81 cm, blonde, sporty and 7 inch) was so shy, i started visiting sport events. Obviously to stare at beautiful women. Lately i was sneaking into the lockers and took some clothes with me to masturbate in. This time I wanted to do it too. So i stood up and went to the lockers, but strangely the usual locker was locked. So i wanted to go back but then i noticed another locker, that was open. I went in there and found some sport bags. "Jackpot!" i thought. When entering the room i saw something shiny hanging out of one bag. When i opened the bag i saw some shiny leggins. I imagined the hot girl wearing it and got a instant hard on. I pulled my pants down and smelled the clothing. In that moment the door opened and a guy came in. He wore some black leggings with shorts on top and a shiny black tight top. He was 1.90 cm high and had long blonde hair. He was very muscular. "Hey, what are you doing with my stuff?" Oh... i ehh I..." I was so confused i coudn't say anything. "I won't ask twice dude. What are you doing here?" He asked again. Then i came to my senses. "I thought this is the girls locker room. I'm sorry man!" I was hoping that he would understand this. "Well well... you can't get away with this so easily. You know, they locked the girls locker because someone was stealing the clothes of the girls. I think it was you." "Well listen I..." then i saw a tent building up in his pants and stopped speaking. The guy locked the door. "I have the right punishment for you!" "What? So you are not going to call for help?" "No. Now put off the rest of your clothes!" "Are you serious?" i asked. "Do it now!" He said angry. So I striped out off all my clothes. "So you enjoyed the smell of my worn leggins. Why don't you just put it on?" While putting it on he pulled his shorts down, revealing his big bulgeline in his leggings. "Now i have a fitting jersey in there. Put it on too." I did as he said. He then came close to me, put his hands on my but and pulled me over to him so that my dick touched his. "You like that? No need to answer, i can feel your dick throbbing." He rubbed his dick against mine, up and down while playing with my ass. somehow i enjoyed it. It felt strange to get touched by a man this way but it was so good. It didn't take long for me to leak precum. "Oh now u have stained my tights. You know, usually i am the one who makes the stains. So i have to make one too." He then turned me over and pushed his thick throbbing cock inside my ass. The layers of Spandex made it even thicker. I could feel him going in and out while he played with my nipples under the jersey. With every next thrust he was moaning louder and louder. So did I. "Lets cum together!" he said and grabbed my cock. He massaged it and played with it while still penetrating me. Then we both came. "Wow that was awesome man. Why don't you join our gymnastic club? You have quite some stamina." "Just if we both train our stamina together" i said with a wink. "Sure!"

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

lycgay
posted 7 years ago
nice story, well written