first underwater fuck

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
I used to work as a dive master @ a dive shop in Puerto gallera. Best part of the job was lycra would be the standard uniform, either a bikini, lycra dive skin suit, jammers or just thongs. one day I took a group out, i was weaing my dive skins, basically looking like a wrestling singlet, there was this really hot chick in thongs that gave me a hard on, i then noticed this caucasian dude in the group staring at my hard on and rubbing his wet suit w/ch had a really big bulge. This made me hot. When we got back to the boat, the fellow whose name was john asked if I could take him down in the next duve alone to somewhere with a lot of fish and not too deep, i said yes. Then he asked if I ever had sex underwater, i told him there was always a first. Then he came up close behind me and grinded his dick on my ass. We went back to the dive shop to get some freshly filled tanks, I went to my room and changed into yellow thongs, got a bottle of tanning oil and gave my butt a good squirt. When I met him he was wearing a pair of orange speedos, which was hiding the fatest cock I ever saw, we doned out gear and headed down. The place I chose had some corals and was only 40 feet deep as soon as we got to the bottom I looked over to him and saw his 10 inch cock peeking out of his speedos, i imediately took my regulator out and sucked his cock, it was the damn biggest cock I ever had, i was hot I wanted this cock. After 2 min I was out of breath. I place my regulator back in my mouth and removed my BC/tank and jammed it under some corals, i went on my back held on the bottom corals with both hands, and looked down, my now rigid cock straining through the yellow lycra. Then john started to finger my well oiled love hole and had his cock inside in no time, the first few inches was ok but half way in i was feeling parts of my inside that was never probed, the pain and pleasure was great, eventually he was able to go all the way in and started fucking me hard and deept. Then I felt my hot precum juice start to flow out through the lycra, the fish around noticed and started nibbling. john was moaning and pounding his 10in monsters pulling my legs well over his head, I was almost upside down holding onto the bottom as best I could. My g spot was being pounded I could feel the juices flowing, I keagled a couple of times making more precum oozzz out, i was in heaven i felt a wave of pleasure all over my body and my butt tightened hard and slowly started to cum, it was one shot first with a stream of white cum shooting out, then came the next after 3 seconds more hot cum, then the next all spaced 3-4 secs apart it felt to good, by the 5th shot there was still cum shooting out my g string and fish all around were in a feeding frenzy, the i heard john moan and he shoved his cock all the way in. I was still cumming slowly as his cock throb in my sphincter, we were locked in for another 20 secs. Then he pulled out. I quickly place my equipment back on and we headed to the surface, when we got to the boat I felt his hot cum start to flow from my back, despite the g string over my love hole. he looked at me and said that was the best sex he ever had and that I had a really tight hole, i told him that he was the first 10inch i ever experienced and that i wanted him to meet some of my freinds, well that night it was sex orgy at the beach but thats a diff story
Thongs4All
posted 7 years ago
My first bi sexual experience I wore my thong and felt so sexy and hot. I alway wear thongs during sex with men and women and love having the strings pulled.