Anyone else love big dildos?

How I got into Spandex
Number29
posted 7 years ago
So I've always fantasised about being fucked by a really big dick and how it would feel. The largest I've ever had was about 7.5" long and pretty thick and only once did he hit my 'second ring' with that thing for the most intense orgasm I have ever had. So in the meantime I have had to resort to using dildos and I have recently bought myself a 10" King Cock (from Amazon of all places haha). It has to be said, this thing is really fat and I just love the way it stretches me to my limit. I totally have to try using it while I'm wearing my new microfibre underwear as I think that would be amazing. I can manage a decent amount of the length but I haven't yet mastered the whole 10". I think I need to use more lube. Sadly, there's only so much a dildo can do and it's no replacement for a real man with a big dong :( Who else likes them big? #29.
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Me I had an 8" dildothey are amazing
Lycra SA
posted 7 years ago
Keep on using the biggest dildos or items you can find! I find that a shaving cream tin stretches my hole to the limits! I sometimes put it in a sock and cover it with a condom! This is fantastic an the pain and pleasure meet and I spontaniously shoot my load without touching my cock!