Spandex Love

How I got into Spandex
RubenLycra
posted 7 years ago
From the moment you slip into a pair of lycra tights for the very first time, one thing becomes virtually certain: you WILL end up like this. Whether it happens during boyhood, or later in life, that initial, “innocent” curiosity is more than what it seems. I discovered my love for spandex in my teens. For years I tried to deny it, sometimes wearing lycra under my regular clothes, but never in public. I painfully learned that once unleashed, this genie cannot be put back in the bottle. While the road towards fetish freedom is a walk in the park for some people, it can be a long journey full of obstacles for others, as it was in my case. The thought of having to break out from the norm might be freighting. Coming to terms with a lycra fetish is not easy, especially when you don’t understand it and what you require to satisfy it. When many people think about what it means to live a lycra lifestyle, they see images of someone encased in a zentai suit at all times. I don’t blame then. Some years ago when I was coming to terms with my lycra fetish, I pictured the same thing. When I started my messenger business, I decided that I don’t want to hide my fetish any longer. Being self-employed opens a lot of opportunities. The most important one for me was that I don’t have to comply to the business dress-code anymore. As of today, I am wearing lycra tights almost 24/7. Now that I am living the lifestyle myself, it has a much deeper meaning to me than being encased in lycra tights 24/7. It is all about, who I really am. So far, I have accumulated a large selection of leggings in all various colors. The occasions are very rare when I am wearing normal trousers over my tights. I still own two pairs of jeans that are usually kept well hidden in my wardrobe, but I got rid of all my underwear and socks. Instead, I filled my underwear drawers with thin half socks for runners, and strings that I wear under my tights. I experienced a deep feeling of happiness and fulfilment in my life. I believe tights simulate the experience of being pants-less while being protected by a thinly disguised feint of modesty. Lycra is unforgiving, the soft, stretchy form-fitting lycra tights rarely disturb a body, because they offer an unrivaled range of motion and showoffedness. Thus, my lifestyle choice distinguishes me from the non-lycra wearing public. I always get the feeling that I am somewhat different, depending on the situation. What I want to say is going to the gym in tights is acceptable, whereas going to the movies is not. Depending on the situation, I can get quite a lot of looks. Therefore, wearing tights as pants, forces me to be disciplined - to do my duties honestly and properly; to set a goal in life and work to achieve it. Wearing tights is like always being watched by someone, who is in position of authority, someone, who can punish you, if I don't pursue my duties well enough. My lycra tights are like something controlling me - something you cannot resist. I cannot explain that phenomenon otherwise than to claim that always being dressed in tights really has it's own power inside. For me becoming a lycra boy was an intense lifestyle change, and not just a fashion statement. It was just like a light bulb going off in my head, what has been missing my entire life. In public, people look always in a positive way or come to me to make a compliment. I go to the shops, to the dentist, to the cinema, etc. and I never even got one bad comment, so guys wearing leggings its completely fine to wear, people like it to see.
wildbear7
posted 7 years ago
Good for you, good model for others...you must ooze attraction and be so fit n hot!