Finally got some spandex

How I got into Spandex
Number29
posted 7 years ago
So I've always loved looking at guys in spandex, tight jeans, tight dress/smart trousers and underwear. There are plenty of fit guys at work who normally wear tight fitting smart trousers and I can't but help turning to look at their tight little bums and imagining them packing a nice package into some lycra shorts underneath. I imagine meeting them somewhere discreet and being invited to put my hands down their trousers to feel their tight bum and big cock. But despite this wild imagination of mine, I have never owned any gear myself. So I decided (under the pretext of getting back into running) to buy myself some spandex shorts and a compression top. I haven't been brave enough to wear these without something else over the top, but I can tell you I feel fucking hot knowing I am wearing them! I can often be running along as hard as nails knowing what I am wearing underneath my normal clothing. The fantasy would be complete if this particularly cute guy at work could be found hiding in a bush waiting for me to come along so that I could feel his cute bum! So my latest edition is some microfibre underwear which is tight, smooth and silky. They feel great and I feel as horny as fuck in them and I think they show off my bubble butt quite nicely. I would just love to be standing in front of another guy, bulges pressed together, while I run my hands down his smooth, toned back, my hands stopping in the small of his back just above his underwear where I linger a moment, thrilled by the thought of knowing that in just a moment's time, my hands will sink further to caress his beautiful, tight, firm bum wrapped in this microfibre material. The feel of his toned muscles flexing and relaxing in rhythm as he thrusts his big cock into mine sends me wild knowing the sensations that soon await me. So from the few pieces I have, I have learnt that I prefer the shiny, smooth finish of my new underwear over the slightly more scratchy and rough feeling of my running shorts. Has anyone got any recommendations of what I should try next so that I can add to my fantasies? #29

pphy21pphy21,skinsboyskinsboy liked this.