Palm Springs 2017 Thongers Weekend (June 8 - 11)

Worldwide
miaswim
posted 7 years ago
A great weekend in Palm Springs, reconnecting with friends, meeting newcomers and sunning poolside in nothing larger than a bikini. If you've attended in the past, you know how fun these weekends can be, if you've always wanted to attend why not join us and start a tradition. For those traveling from farther away, several of us arrive before and depart after the official weekend dates (Thursday - Sunday). It's a great weekend to meet others from this site, enjoy the sunny warm Palm Springs sun, and relax poolside in whatever thongs/bikinis you've always wanted to wear. Last year we welcomed guys from across the US, Canada, Mexico, UK, Germany, Venezuela, New Zealand and Japan! If you'd like details on how/where to book, send me a message

FloridaSpandexJockFloridaSpandexJock liked this.

kspandex
posted 7 years ago
I really wish I could make it :( hopeing on next year though.
canadianspeedo
posted 7 years ago
I'll try to make it this year, i've always wanted to go!
fred4557
posted 7 years ago
All booked in now - I'll be there this year again, my 3rd time. Hope to see as many of you there as possible!!

miaswimmiaswim liked this.

jockstrapbro
posted 7 years ago
Ill be there!

miaswimmiaswim liked this.

Ursusbritanicus
posted 7 years ago
Hi guys, I'm based in Europe so it would be quite a hike to come over to Palm Springs split somewhere I would love to visit and even better to combine with a weekend surrounded by guys in thongs (including myself!). Is it worth travelling the distance? How do you find out more?
Last edited: 7 years ago
fred4557
posted 7 years ago
posted by: jockstrapbro
Ill be there!
@Jockstrapbro Looking forward to seeing the patterns and fabrics for the Cockpit thongs you bring this year, mate - I am very fond of the 2 I got from you at last year's thongers weekend. Just make sure you have enough in M and L sizes!
fred4557
posted 7 years ago
posted by: Ursusbritanicus
Hi guys, I'm based in Europe so it would be quite a hike to come over to Palm Springs split somewhere I would love to visit and even better to combine with a weekend surrounded by guys in songs (including myself!). Is it worth travelling the distance? How do you find out more?
Ask Miaswim, who organises the event. Or, ask anyone else - me included - who says in their profile that they have been to the event in the past.
kinmic
posted 7 years ago
I'll be there too , stay Palm springs before and after the event , so can thong at other resorts too, will be in PS june 1 to 18, before and after some of us stay Canyon Club Resort on Palm Canyon Drive , hope to see lots of you again this year .
Ursusbritanicus
posted 7 years ago
I'll be there too, just booked :)
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
I will try to make it this year!
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Any chance of anybody organising a European version of this event?!
speedobrad
posted 7 years ago
love to join in the smallest thong I can find
koka69
posted 7 years ago
Just curious if since I live in Palm Springs if I can just come in anytime during the day? is there a day pass?
fred4557
posted 7 years ago
posted by: koka69
Just curious if since I live in Palm Springs if I can just come in anytime during the day? is there a day pass?
I expect that as per previous years, this will be possible for locals and others who aren't staying at the event resort - but best to confirm with Miaswin, the organiser, what the arrangements would be.

koka69koka69 liked this.

Latinbulge80
posted 7 years ago
I'll be going it's my first time I have lots to wear and can't wait to make new friends
ricky999
posted 7 years ago
love to get some details
Max_
posted 7 years ago
posted by: ricky999
love to get some details
June 8-11, 2017. Located at the Skylark in Palm Springs. If hotel is sold out, you can find a room near by and come for the day. A lot of the guys come early or stay longer than just the weekend. It's a great time!
lemarjay
posted 7 years ago
I have attempted to attend the event twice but always not able to go. This year I will see to it that I can go..but would want to ask if there are options to share/split a room with others. Anyone looking to share a room?
fred4557
posted 7 years ago
posted by: lemarjay
I have attempted to attend the event twice but always not able to go. This year I will see to it that I can go..but would want to ask if there are options to share/split a room with others. Anyone looking to share a room?
Contact Miaswim, the organiser, about sharing a room - he will have an idea who is able and willing to do that. The event hotel is all booked out now, so sharing a room or staying offsite are the remaining options.