First Speedo

How I got into Spandex
Close2Skin
posted 7 years ago
I had never wore a speedo before and didn't know anyone that did either. I was in the seventh grade and had a girlfriend that was in the sixth grade. I was talking to her on the phone one day and she said she was going swimming with her friend at a public indoor pool that was a five minute walk from my house. So I told her I would go see her there. I didn't plan on swimming so I just wore pants and a shirt to the pool. When I got there I went to the spectator seats and saw my girlfriend. She came over with her friend and her brother who was an eight grader. They asked me if I was going to swim and I said I hadn't plan to. I then I told them I couldn't because I didn't bring any trunks. Her friend's brother said he had another suit in his locker I could wear. I forgot to mention he was standing there in a pair of yellow speedos. Her friend said yeah you could wear his extra suit. So I hesitated and he said just come on and meet him in the locker room. So I headed to the locker room and found him and he handed me a black with blue side panels speedo. He told me I could put my clothes in his locker. So I slowly started getting undressed as he made room in his locker for my stuff. I took my pants and underwear off but left my shirt on. I put the speedos on and then took off my shirt. It felt weird like I was just standing there in my underwear. We got my stuff in his locker and got it closed and he lead the way to the pool. I was nervous walking out to the pool especially since I knew my girlfriend was going to see me like this. He jumped right in to the pool and I hesitated, I don't know why because you think I would jump in to try to conceal myself some. But no I didn't and I was standing on the side of the pool with my girlfriend and her friend in the water staring up at me. So her friend's brother swim over and told me to come on in that the water wasn't cold at all. So instead of just jumping in I walk over to the ladder and climb in. Once again not thinking about quick concealment. After I got in the water my nervousness went away some and I swim over to them. The girls acted like it wasn't a big deal I was practically swimming around wearing just underwear. After awhile I got used to it and forgot about it. When we were done swimming I actually liked wearing them. Me and her friend's brother went to the locker room to shower and change. I followed his lead on how the locker room/shower thing went since I had never been in a public one before. We went to the showers first and started the water. He started rinsing off and I started doing the same. He then took off his speedos and I following his lead did the same. We walked back to his locker and he let me use his towel to dry off when he was done. We got dress and meet the girls outside. They got picked up and I walked home. My Stepmother couldn't believe I had been gone for so long and I told her that I ended up swimming. She asked what I wore in the pool and I told her about using my girlfriend's friend's brother's extra pair of speedos. She asked the ones like underwear and I said yes. I told her most of the guys there were wearing them. That's when I asked if I could get me some for the next time I go swimming. I haven't worn trunks swimming since.

ayerayer,Lycra SALycra SA,PauGevPauGev liked this.

barenow
posted 7 years ago
Now that's an awesome story. How can one resist the feel and form of a Speedo type suit? Love 'em.