FULLBODY Spandex CAM

Webcam meetups
Klint
posted 7 years ago
I am a single 37 year old who is fairly athletic and just love the fullbody SPANDEX styles! I am interested in meeting others who share this affection and passion for this SPANDEX style... If you like the idea or comfort of wearing SPANDEX from ankle to neck then you are like me! The SPANDEX fashion can be found in fitness activities such as Swimming, Triathlons, Scuba/Diving, Speedskating, Bobsledding, Skiing, Vaulting, Gymnastics, and a bunch more im sure.... FULLBODY SPANDEX INVENTORY 3 ADIDAS (Swimming) 2 SPEEDO (Swimming) 6 HENDERSON (Diveskin) 2 HENDERSON (Speedskating) 1 NIKE (Speedskating/Bobsledding) 3 DESCENTE (Speedsuits) 2 SUNBUSTER (Swimming) 1 VOMAX (Triathlon) 2 AEROSKIN (Diveskin) 1 SPORTFUL (Speedsuit) 1 VOLKI ((Speedsuit) 1 AWI (Triathlon) 1 BODY GLOVE (Diveskin)
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
I have the exact same love for all things spandex over the body! I could live in spandex head to toe spandex 24/7...........
lycrazone2
posted 7 years ago
It is the same with me, too ! I enjoy to wear spandex on the complete body during sport or have a lot of fun in it ;-)

KlintKlint liked this.

Klint
posted 7 years ago
Alright! my 1st 2 fullbody fans! Let us know more!!! tell us how many suits you have and brands! tell us if you want more! Tell us what kinds of adventures interest you in your fullbody! I like sports and public events like comicon!!! I wish there was a place and time of year where we could all meet in fullbody Spandex!