Limited # Photos

Suggestions and site feedback
BumBumThong
posted 7 years ago
Today I take a big disappointment, when trying to upload other photos, I found the novelty that I could not do it, a shame really, it would be very nice, if they increase the allowed amount of photos for new users like me and that we can not with The cost of a membership, but we want to contribute with the page, I feel very comfortable with you, hopefully you can increase the limit to 20 photos at least, I had to eliminate two to continue sharing with the Spandex Party community. Also I made my logo, with the format of the page too, I think I turned out very well. Regards !!! BBT
BumBumThong
posted 7 years ago
I also think that for this reason, I'm finding many users with re-created accounts or clones, a lot of material repeated, a penalty, because the quality of the photos is not prioritized. I have also noticed some users, who create and recreate accounts many times.
spandexpartyadmin
posted 7 years ago
Hi there, Thanks for the feedback. This will remain currently only a feature of Premium accounts, but thanks for passing on the idea. All the best and enjoy the site.
BumBumThong
posted 7 years ago
THX 4 ur answer. It is an excellent site and I enjoy being part of it, very good wave and greetings !!!