Spandex tights that rise high into your arse

Shops and Sites
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Hey guys - I wanna get some new tights to workout in. I'm looking a brand that has a nice pouch to show off my assets, and rising high in between my butt cracks, so show off my best side. Any suggestions?
canadianspeedo
posted 7 years ago
I really like the N2N Running tights for that, My only complaint with their tights is a find if they don't go up your arse, they are usually falling down. The waistband isn't the greatest on them. But they are pretty comfy.
ExhibitShowOff
posted 7 years ago
If you go to Amazon and type in "[color="orange"]Multi-function men's sports shorts used for cycling, running, swimming, gym 8019[/color]" There is an amazing product made by Brave Person out of China. They are inexpensive and the material clings to your skin giving you accentuation in ALL the right places both front and rear! I have ordered the grey and will order more in additional colors. I can post some Picts if you like. I hope this helps, Cheers, Exhibitionist
Last edited: 7 years ago
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
They do look good - thnk I'll order a pair. Thanks ExhibitShowOff.
ExhibitShowOff
posted 7 years ago
posted by: gstring_aussie_phil
They do look good - thnk I'll order a pair. Thanks ExhibitShowOff.
Cool!!, You cannot go wrong for the price and how the fit. You will love they way your cock looks in them in addition to how your ass looks in them!! The material is amazing! Be sure to pay close attention to the sizing figment chart. Asian clothing is quite small. Example: I wear a US Size 34 (L) and I wound up ordering a XXL....which fit me perfectly. Also, Pe patient on the shipping as its coming from Asia and takes quite a bit of time to arrive. I just followed the Amazon tracking feature to see that it was enroute and reassured me that it was enroute. All the best,
ExhibitShowOff
posted 7 years ago
Hey guys - I wanna get some new tights to workout in. I'm looking a brand that has a nice pouch to show off my assets, and rising high in between my butt cracks, so show off my best side. Any suggestions?
Here's what they look like while wearing! Front Grey Brave Person Mesh Workout Spandex Rear]Rear
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Very nice. My pair arrived today. They pull up nicely up that ass of mine. I'll be wearing them to the gym tomorrow - will try and shoot some video.
ExhibitShowOff
posted 7 years ago
I'll be wearing them to the gym tomorrow - will try and shoot some video.
yes, please do.
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Well, I went to the gym in these new shorts and shot this video: http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Gym-nice-shorts-and-nude-30139651 The gym was empty so I went nude for a while, but got dressed just in time, before a girl showed up for her workout. She did get to see me bulging in the shorts, though. Shame it wasn't a guy looking for a play.
popstarpig
posted 7 years ago
If you want tights, I have just bought a couple of pairs from Jeffrey Scott - here's the website, http://jeffrey-scott.net They are sexy to wear....the metallic ones are very horny...