Muscleskins?

Shops and Sites
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Hi guys, Looking for suggestions on which muscleskins to order? I'm looking for a thong but don't know if I should go with torpedo or poser. Also any help with good measuring of the pouch or reviews would be great. If you have any muscleskins you're selling that'd be awesome too (I'm a 33 waist).
kspandex
posted 7 years ago
Id say go for a poser first, they are super awesome, fit really well and show off all the right assets (my profile pic is my blue poser thong). The torpedo is great also, but depending on your dick size might only look good when your semi hard too hard (when soft there is extra fabric). You can adjust the depth of the pouch but i don't have much experience with that i normal stick with standard. They are a great company if you have any questions about sizing or whatever email them they get back to you fairly quickly. Top quality made to order gear. Hope this helps,Happy thonging!
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
As kspandex says go for the poser thong it is by far the best. I always get the small size with a -2cms pouch and a low back. If you find that they are tight around the waist just stretch them over the back of a chair, the stitching is very strong and will not break. Happy thronging.