Shopping (fiction)

Encounters
Peiniger1
posted 8 years ago
Last summer I met a friend of mine who was really into sports. He told me 'bout how much fun it is to meet so much different people tere. He wore shiny grey spandex tights and a tight grey muscle top. His abs literaly looked at me through the tight fabric. He looked hot, even if i wasn't into guys. You could even see a bulge. Then he said that he needs some new sports gear. I wanted to go to the city too so i asked him if it was ok if I go with him. While we were on the way to the mall he asked: "Hey, dont you want to train with me? It would be fun." - "Well i don't know... I cant keep up with you for sure. I dont even have proper gear." - "Thats no problem at all. I can be your personal trainer if you want and the gear can be bought later. You know... we are actualy going to the mall." So when we arrived in the mall he dragged me instantly in a sports shop. "Look, aren't these tights great? They will suit you well." - "Oh I dont know... Tights belong to girls right? What about this nice shorts?" I picked up some black shorts from the hook and showed him. "Are you kidding me?! You need to wear these. You can move so good in them, and they feel so comfy." When i touched the shiny cold and soft fabric i felt something twitching in my pants. I was embarresed to get a huge boner in front of him so i just said "OK, I'll try them on but if i don't like them, I wont buy them."Then I ran to the changing room. Once there i was shocked. I never thought my body would react in such a way. I didn't knew what to do. Should i try them on? Or should i stop. I felt hot and a little bit dizzy. I got a little bit horny just from touching it. What would happen if i put them on? Now i was curious. I stripped my jeans off and took the tights in my hand. I felt this twitching again which i began to like. I never felt this horny just from touhing something. Then suddenly my friend opend the changing room. "Here, try this shirt on too. It matches with the tight." - "Hey! Can't you ask first before getting in?" - "Oh sorry. I didn't thought that it will take so long to put on some tights." While talking to him I felt something like heat building up im me. The feeling of the tights in my hand while talking to him in his tight clothing felt strange. For one second i thought about how his tights would feel like. His bulge was looking even bigger while he was standing so close to me. Then i felt something rising up in my pants. I turned my hip around and said:"Fine, I'll try it on too. But leave me alone now. This is not a strip tease bar." - "Fine. Tell me if u need another size." He left the changing room and i was alone again. I could't wait much longer. I stripped my shirt too and put the first leg into the tights until it was just covering the ankle. It was an amazing feeling. So soft and tight. I hurried and put the next step in. Now just both my ankles were covered in this extraordinary piece of clothing but it felt so good. It just got a bit tighter in my pants. I pulled it up until it reached my knees. I was fascinated about the look of my lower leg. With the tight colthing it looked so muscular. I couldn't wait much longer so i pulled it all the way up. It looked so hot on my lower body and it felt even better. This snuggly and silky feeling on my skin made me rock hard. My di*k was twitching like a wild snake. I enjoyed every moment wearing it. But then i remembered the shirt. The shirt was made of grey spandex. It had a red bird on it. It just felt like the tight. I immediately put it on. If felt like heaven. The same tight and soft feeling on my upper body made me nearly explode. My boner was harder that it ever was. I was a bit shocked, because it was even harder than it is while "doing research on some explicit media while touching a special part of my body". I couldn't resist anymore. Something needed to be done. I grabbed my purse and took my only condom out. I pulled my underwear down, while still wearing the tights. My boner just popped out on the top like a clown in a box. While i wanted to opening the condom package to "shake my erection off" without the clothes to get dirty my friend came an "Hey, did u get lost?" Then he saw what i was doing. I was shocked and emberassed for him to see me like this. Then he smiled. "So it seems like you like them, right?" - "Well kinda..." - "I think you shouldn't waist your condom in here. Let me help you." - "What? How do you think, you can help me?" - "Just be quiet ok?" He went down on his knees and put his hand on my crotch. I didn't know what to say. I always loved women but now a guy was touching me in that way. But the thoughts were gone when he started to move his hands. He rubbed his palm all around my co*k. Back and forth. Sometimes he grabed and squeezed it. Then he licked it through the fabric so it would become wet in my special are. It felt so good that i was kinda paralyzed. "I can't hold it any longer!" - "Oh! I just wanted to tease you a bit but if it is like this it can't be helped." He put it in his mouth in and stroke it with his tongue. At first he was stroking the shaft. Then he went into ma foreskin and liked around the co*k head. Then i moaned and came in his mouth. I never shot a load this huge but he still swallowed every little bit of it. He looked happy. "What a great expirience these clothes are, right?" - "I think i might buy them." - "Great, then we can train today together. After that you can have a nice shower at my house. I have a new shower where 2 people can fit in." - "Sounds good!"
Last edited: 7 years ago
Lycra SA
posted 8 years ago
well written and very horny!

Close2SkinClose2Skin,Peiniger1Peiniger1 liked this.

wet1
posted 7 years ago
I love changing room affairs!!

Peiniger1Peiniger1,ATLSpeedoATLSpeedo liked this.

hotload3
posted 7 years ago
SOO hot...love change room encounters!!!

Peiniger1Peiniger1 liked this.

Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
That was a really hot story!

Peiniger1
posted 7 years ago
Thanks guys. I'm writing a second story right now. I hope you will like it too.
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
Great story! Need some more of this

BiSurfer
posted 3 years ago
Really well done!