The allure of spandex

How I got into Spandex
uk_lycra_sub
posted 8 years ago
When I was visiting relatives I used to roam around my Uncle & Aunt's house with my cousins playing hide & seek and other games. Once, when I was waiting to be found, I saw a catalogue in my Aunt's bedroom - I can't remember it's exact name but it had a large clothing section. I leafed through it, gawping at the lingerie section for a while, but then my eye caught the fitness clothing they had. There were a couple of pages full of women wearing the most amazing clothes I've ever seen. They looked like one piece swimsuits, but they had thong bottoms and the models wore them over tights. I was transfixed and when my cousin found me I quickly had to shut the catalogue and hide my erection which had mysteriously appeared! I went back to that catalogue whenever I could and stared intently at the models wearing those super-tight thong leotards and tights. I loved the way the fabric clinged to every contour of their bodies. The high cut of the legs and the thong bottom turned me on especially. I also noticed how some of the leotards had high necks as well, which I admired nearly as much as how the thin material of the leotard disappeared between the models' ass cheeks! Sometimes I glanced back to the lingerie section of the catalogue and noticed that some of the outfits were similar to leotards. These bodies were more lacy and, instead of being worn over tights, they had suspenders attached to stockings. Playing a later game of hide and seek I went and hid in my cousins room. I noticed that one of her clothes drawers was open so I had a quick look inside. To my surprise and intense delight I found a couple of one piece swimsuits. I picked each one up and felt the smooth fabric run through my fingers. I could see how the cut of each swimsuit was very similar to the leotards in the catalogue (sadly apart from the thong bottom and high neck). By sheer luck I heard my cousin giggling outside the door, so I just about had time to put the swimsuits back before she entered the room (although I couldn't move for a few minutes as I had to wait for my erection to go down!). Once I had found those swimsuits then my curiousity grew and grew. We visited my Aunt & Uncle about once every other month. Every time we visited them, I suggested playing Hide & Seek and immediately went off to hide in my cousin's room. During those games I searched through all of her wardrobe and drawers. I found several pairs of leggings and, best of all, a drawer full of tights. One afternoon, my family all decided to head out to the shops but I insisted on staying behind (making up some excuse about watching TV, even though nothing was on at all). Once I heard the car leave the drive I ran up to my cousin's room and grabbed her swimsuits and some tights. Just to be on the safe side I went to the bathroom and locked myself in. I rushed to strip my clothes off and then stood, completely naked, looking at the swimsuits and tights arranged on the floor. I had never worn tights before, so I spent a while looking at them, trying to work out which leg was which! I picked up a pair of white tights and began to put them on, one foot at a time. My cousin was three years younger than me, so all her clothes were a bit too small for me. Luckily the lycra in them meant they stretched well and I was just about able to put her tights on! Once I had both feet in the tights, I began to pull them up my legs. I felt how snug the fabric was around my legs as I brought them up until eventually I pulled the waistband over my ass. I then realised why girls were always tugging at their legs - the tights weren't entirely comfortable just yet! I pulled the fabric higher and higher, working from my feet upwards until there were no loose bits and the waistband was high across my stomach. I also found that I had to point my erect penis directly upwards and let the tights press it flat against my belly! Once I had the tights on, I selected a light blue swimsuit. It was a sporty style one, with high cut legs and the straps crossed over at the back. I put my feet through the leg holes and pulled the suit up to my ass. It was very tight and I could feel the pressure as it squeezed my cock and ass. I pulled the body of the suit up higher and put my arms through the straps. Again, the suit needed some pulling in different places so that it felt right, but then my dress-up was complete! It felt better than I had ever imagined: my legs looking and feeling slender and smooth, my body felt amazing too underneath the swimsuit. There was a mirror in the bathroom, but it was small and I couldn't really check myself out in it properly! I sat still for a minute or two until I was sure that I couldn't hear anyone (although I knew everyone had left a while ago). I unlocked the bathroom door and ventured out into the hallway. At this point I realised that the windows were all open and the neighbours could easily look in and see me wearing my cousin's tights and swimsuit! The urge to see myself properly was overwhelming and I took my chances with the open windows and went into my Aunt and Uncle's bedroom where they had a large mirror. I was then able to see myself wearing tight lycra for the first time! I must've spent ages posing before that mirror: standing up, checking out the bulge in my crotch and then my tight ass and then kneeling on all fours on my Aunt & Uncle's bed, checking out my ass again. I realised that time was flying by, so I withdrew back to the bathroom and reluctantly stripped off the swimsuit and tights. I was shocked to find that my cock had started dribbling cum and there was a small wet patch on both the tights and the swimsuit! I heard a car pull up onto the driveway so I had no time to do anything about it - I quickly put my clothes back on and put my cousin's amazing lycra back in her room, hoping that no one would ever spot the small cum stains! From then on I was hooked and spent all of my time working out how I could wear tight lycra as often as I could!

ayerayer,gaysexgaysex,mazdaspeed_vzmazdaspeed_vz,satenskasatenska,lycra_boy1lycra_boy1,Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

uk_lycra_sub
posted 8 years ago
After leaving my Aunt & Uncle's on that visit, all I could think about was going back and wearing my cousin's swimsuit and tights. I'd only had the chance to try one outfit on and, knowing that she had a couple of swimsuits and several pairs of tights, I couldn't wait to get back and try them all. It was an excruciating wait until the next visit, but eventually it came and I found myself back in the same house as my cousin's amazing lycra. Unfortunately I did not get the house to myself at all on this trip, but I was able to read the catalogues with the amazing thong leotards - and quickly held my cousin's swimsuits while we played hide and seek. After a while I was bursting to wear this stuff, but I couldn't find an opportunity! I was very bold and slunk off back inside the house while the whole family was enjoying the hot weather outside. I crept up to my cousin's room and quickly took another swimsuit and a pair of tights (careful that I closed the drawers behind me) and then locked myself into the bathroom. My clothes were off in an instant and I took a moment to examine the new outfit. The tights were pink and shimmered in the light. They felt super smooth as I ran them through my fingers. I don't know what inspired me, but I put my hand into one of the legs and, using it as a glove, rubbed my erect cock. That feeling was amazing and I was dribbling cum instantly. I realised that I probably didn't have much time so I put the tights on - pulling the waist band high again - and then moved onto the swimsuit. This suit was black with white stripes down the sides. I put my feet through the leg holes and pulled it up over my ass, before pulling the straps over my shoulders. The tightness of the lycra outfit was divine, the swimsuit compressed my cock & ass and also felt tight across my chest. The tights were silky smooth and I spent a few minutes stroking my legs, ass and cock through the lycra. I was desperate to check myself out in a full size mirror, but I wouldn't dare leave the bathroom dressed up like this while my family were still around. I had to contend with lying on the floor and feeling my lycra-wrapped body and imagining that I must look like the models in the catalogue. I suddenly realised that someone was calling my name. I shouted back that I'd be down in a minute and rushed to get out of the lycra. I stuffed the tights and swimsuit up my t-shirt as I crept out of the bathroom and checked if anyone else was around. Luckily everyone was downstairs so I quickly replaced my cousin's lycra back in her room and joined the rest of my family.

mazdaspeed_vzmazdaspeed_vz,gaysexgaysex,satenskasatenska,lycra_boy1lycra_boy1,Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

mazdaspeed_vz
posted 8 years ago
please CONTINUE! these remind me so much of my stories too! hope you found a way to blow a hot load of cum while wearing them :)
MisterK
posted 8 years ago
wow, exciting

uk_lycra_subuk_lycra_sub liked this.

uk_lycra_sub
posted 8 years ago
After that visit to my cousin's I was racking my brains trying to think how I could get hold of lycra. I didn't have a sister so I couldn't get easy access to lycra my size at home. It suddenly dawned on me that my mother must have swimsuits and tights too, although I knew that they'd be too large for me. I realised that I'd have to find out just what my mother had and try it on, even if I did end up disappointed. One weekend my parents left me at home while they headed out shopping. I went up to their room and closed the curtains so that the neighbours wouldn't spot me. I started searching through my mother's clothes, quickly finding a drawer full of tights and then I found her swimsuits. I had already taken my clothes off and I was rock hard as I looked at what I had found. The swimsuits weren't that exciting for me - they had tank-style straps and didn't look as sporty as the high-cut leotards I fantasised about. I tried one on and still dribbled cum as I checked myself out in their mirror. It wasn't nearly as tight as my cousin's suits and not as high-cut. I tried my mother's other swimsuit on too which was pretty similar. Then I moved on to the large selection of tights I had found. My mother had a much larger collection of tights than my cousin - lots of different colours and patterns. Some of the tights were so thin and light they felt like spider webs. I put on a pair of thin black tights and pulled them up high over my waist. Unlike my cousin's tights, I could pull these up a lot higher - easily up to my armpits! Although the tights weren't quite as snug around my legs, I could feel the seam starting to ride up in between my ass cheeks - a new but fantastic sensation for me! I thought about the models in the catalogue, wearing the sexy thong leotards which disappeared into their ass cheeks. I wondered how that must feel and how I could experience it. I stripped the black tights off and picked up a pair of tan tights - thin as well. I placed the waist band just behind my erect cock and let each leg fall down either side. I then reached under my legs and took hold of the tights and pulled them underneath. Twisting my arms upwards, I pulled the tight legs as high as I could behind my head. With the waist band secure around my erect cock, the tight legs had nowhere to go but up between my ass cheeks! The feeling as the fabric crept its way up was divine. I wanted to play some more like this, but realised my hands were busy holding the tights. I decided to bring each leg over my shoulders, then down towards my waist where I looped them underneath the waistband. Then I brought the legs sideways around my waist, crossed them over behind me and tied them together over my belly. These were some long stretchy tights but they were at breaking point - and it felt unbelievably tight over my shoulders, around my waist and my ass! Dressed like that I had an amazing wank and then put everything back, hiding the tight's I'd worn at the bottom of the drawer - hoping my mother wouldn't notice the stains...

satenskasatenska liked this.

uk_lycra_sub
posted 8 years ago
Although wearing my mother's tights didn't turn me on as much as when I was wearing my cousin's clothes, I knew it was the best I could hope for until we next visited my relatives. I spent the next couple of days thinking about how sensual it felt when the fabric of the tights slipped further and further up between my ass cheeks. Before long I couldn't resist dressing up again, and this time I was even bolder. I guessed that, due to the large number of tights my mother had, she probably wouldn't notice if I permanently "borrowed" a couple! One afternoon while I was on my own for a few minutes I crept into my parents' bedroom and liberated two pairs of tights - one navy blue (medium thickness) and one tan (thin). I took them back to my room and hid them in my wardrobe. Later that night when everyone had gone to bed, I pulled the tights out from their hiding place and began to have some fun. Before putting any of the tights on, I put my hands into the navy blue pair (a hand in each leg) and, using it like a pair of gloves, began to caress my own body. Starting at my feet and working up my legs, stroking my ass cheeks and feeling the fabric slide over my chest and nipples before finally giving my cock just the gentlest of touches. I spent about fifteen minutes doing this until I was unbelievably aroused! I put the navy blue tights on first and realised that they were nowhere near as tight as I'd really have liked them to be. I thought that I could probably fit two of my own legs inside each tight leg - which gave me a thrilling idea. So I took the tights off and put my left foot in first, making sure it was all the way down at the foot of the tights, but without pulling the rest of the tights up my legs. Then I put my right foot into the same leg. It was a squeeze but, being gentle and taking my time, I was able to stretch the fabric around both of my legs and work my right foot down to meet my left foot. Then I began to pull the single tight leg up, over both of my legs. Again working slowly as it was such a tight fit, I brought the fabric up over my calves, knees and thighs. Getting the single leg over my cock and ass was the hardest struggle but I eventually succeeded until I found myself with both of my legs inside a single tight leg! I realised that I was like a mermaid and felt completely encased inside the material. I was lying on my bed, both legs encased inside a single tight leg, allowing me no freedom to separate them at all. I pictured myself as a mermaid and, feeling the tights rub against my erect cock, I came pretty quickly! Getting out of the single tight leg took a while as well - and all the time I was listening intently for any noise of my parents, possibly coming to check up on me. After that first night I started to enjoy encasing myself in tights most evenings. Sometimes I also wore the tan tights in the harness fashion I described in my previous post - putting these on first before squeezing my legs into a single navy blue tight leg. I also remembered that I had an old pair of speedos which were getting too small for me. I put these on under the tights some nights too, loving how it felt when I rubbed my cock through the lycra - watching the dribbling cum make a dark wet patch as I got even more aroused.

gaysexgaysex,satenskasatenska,Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

uk_lycra_sub
posted 7 years ago
One of my favourite combinations to wear was my mother's black or navy blue tights, with my tiny speedos over them. To make the outfit even tighter I used two detachable bag straps as braces. These were just the right length to go over my shoulders and hook onto the waist band of the speedos. I could make them even tighter if I crossed the straps over my back and chest (instead of going in straight lines from waist to shoulder). The speedos looked amazing when I was wearing them like this. They stretched so much - I had a nice big bulge at the front - with the fabric being pulled up to about my waistline by the braces. At the back, the speedos couldn't stop being pulled up between my ass cheeks like a thong. I pulled the waistline of the tights up high so that it was hidden well beneath the speedos. Like this, the whole outfit looked seamless and felt fantastic! I would put this all on in the evenings and play with myself under the bed covers for what felt like hours!

satenskasatenska,speedo_zspeedo_z liked this.