Thonging with dad

How I got into Spandex
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
So as strange as it sounds, yes I thonged with my dad. It all started when I was younger. After my parents split I stayed with my dad. He and I would stay up and watch movies every night. It wasn't weird at all that we both just wore our undies because it was usually hot at night where we lived and he liked saving money by not running the AC at night. One night he walked out from his room in a man thong. I hadn't seen a thong before, so I stared at it! I asked him what he was wearing and he told me it was a thong. He had worn bikini style briefs around the house before but this was a full thong! He sat down and asked me what movie to watch and we put something on. I was so curious about the thong though. The next day while he was at work I snuck into this underwear drawer and found that he had several thongs! I couldn't resist the temptation and curiosity so I slipped my briefs down and put on one of his thongs. As I felt the string hug my hole I instantly got a boner. It was so erotic and amazing. I looked in the mirror and felt so sexy. I started to touch myself in it. I couln't resist the pleasure and I kept touching myself until I shot my cum into the thong. My cum was seeping through the pouch. I panicked and put the thong back in his drawer and went to my room before he got home. That night it was hot and of course after dinner we planned on watching a movie together. This time my dad walked down the hall and came into the living room in his thong. I was looking at his hot bulge. He was so hung and thick all over. His chest hair was something I always admired too. As he walked down the hall into the room I saw his balls and big thonged bulge bouncing back and forth off his thick thighs. My heart was racing and I was hoping he didn't notice that I had gone in his drawer. Of course the thong he was wearing was not the one I came in earlier. I had tucked that one under the others. We put the movie on and within an hour or so my dad dozed off. This time I looked over at him and I noticed some movement. His bulge was growing bigger and bigger in his thong while he was snoring. I was watching him get a full erection in his thong. I got soooo hard instantly. more to cum =)
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Plz post again that was amazing

Higher_LycraHigher_Lycra liked this.

thonyhou
posted 7 years ago
Your story is amazing!! Want more details !!!

bikerboibikerboi liked this.

Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Yes please continue!
Aiwen
posted 7 years ago
Keep telling us more pls
Last edited: 7 years ago

BulgeBig
posted 7 years ago
Wow rhis was a perfect story about you and your dad

BulgeBig
posted 7 years ago
Wow rhis was a perfect story about you and your dad

Thongs4All
posted 7 years ago
Nice! I've thonged with my aunt and sister in law but that's it
Thongs4All
posted 5 years ago
Since I last posted I’ve come out to my parents about me wearing thongs and they don’t mind at all. My mom said wear what you like. When I visit and we hit the jacuzzi with cocktails, I wear my thong and it’s not a problem. Tho she does question my tan lines! Haha