Running In Leotard

Encounters
Close2Skin
posted 7 years ago
In high school my cross-country coach's office was in the girls gym. So after we guys changed in the boys locker room we would meet up with our coach in the girls gym. We would use most of the girls facilities, such as their weight room and, after one of female teammates made sure the coast was clear, their toilets. But to get to either one of these we had to go through the girls locker room. One day after practice we were using the weight room and I found a blue leotard under one of the benches in the locker room. So I picked it up and took it home with me. At home I went to my room and got naked and tried it on. It fit me perfectly accept the arm holes were a little small. On the weekends I would get the urge to go for a run at night. On one of those occasions I decided to wear the leotard. Once out of the house I took off the shorts and t-shirt I had put over it to get past my mom. I ran six miles that night in nothing but my running shoes and the leotard. I loved the freedom I had and the cut of it just under my ass cheeks and my bulge in the front. I believe I was semi hard the entire run. After that night, any other time I would go on I night run I would wear it.
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Got any more stories
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Hey nice story I had a similar experience when I was also young, was the best feeling at that time!!!!!! Cheers