Skins Compression Tights

How I got into Spandex
kirky004
posted 7 years ago
I went out shopping and visited a massive sports shop, browsing the compression wear section like I usually end up doing. The skins compression tights caught my eye, particularly a grey pair with neon yellow panels down the sides of the legs. I touched them and marveled at how silky and soft they felt - the softest lycra I'd felt in a very long time. I quickly selected my size and went to the fitting rooms. Inside the cubical I removed my jeans (and briefs). I removed the tights from the hanger and held them up against my legs. My balls tingled as I shuddered slightly. I put my right foot in, and was shocked as how tight they felt around my ankles. I was afraid they wouldn't fit, but after my left foot was in I slowly began to pull them up my muscular calves. I've always been a larger framed guy, but I really take pride in my legs - lots of walking and cycling have made my calves and thighs incredibly thick and firm. Anyway, I slowly pulled the waistband up, cladding my arse and package in the soft, shiny tights. They felt absolutely incredible. I admired myself in the mirror. My cock began to swell, looking very impressive in the grey lycra. I lightly tugged at my balls and semi-erect cock - absolute bliss. I ran my hands up and down my lycra-clad arse and thighs, my balls tingled again and my cock grew fully erect, pressing against the inside pouch of the lights. I had a naughty thought and began to rub my bulge though the thin material. I quickly felt like I was going to cum, so I pulled my cock out quickly, and jizzed thick white cum into my cupped hand - thankfully keeping the tights dry and clean - while admiring my legs in the mirror. Afterwards I wiped my hand on my briefs and quickly got dressed. Unfortunately I didn't buy the tights. They seemed quite over-priced, but they felt amazing. Seriously the softest, tightest, shiniest lycra I've felt up in ages. I want to buy a pair soon, but can't find them online anywhere! Does anyone own these tights? I'd love to have a chat and hopefully find out where I can get a pair online! I guess you could say I re-discovered my lycra fetish today.

Lycra SALycra SA,pphy21pphy21,KlintKlint liked this.

Klint
posted 7 years ago
Hello Kirky! The SKINS compression tights are definitely a high quality satisfying brand to wear! I don't blame you! They are at the top of my list! Anybody who is anyone would be satisfied with this material against his/her body! They are a great unisex brand of Spandex and I have worn myn out in p[ublic several times... The SKINS compression tights are acually one of my top preferences for public fitness activities cause they dont expose our bulge as much as the Under Armour Spandex tights do.... I own 3 Full-Leg, 2 Capri Leg, and 4 Shirts!... yes they are difficult to find at a discount but just keep searching Ebay and you will find a seller! How much were the ones you tried on? Good Luck!!! Klint
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Thanks for the excellent review! I haven't felt them myself but if sounds exactly what I like. I've seen them for sale on this site http://www.theclymb.com but I had to unsubscribe from their emails because I never bought anything, so I don't know if they've had recent sales. Might consider re-subscribing to check out their deals!
kirky004
posted 7 years ago
I got a pair! They're fantastic, wearing them right now. https://www.skins.net/uk/dnamic-mens-long-tights.html

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
posted by: kirky004
I got a pair! They're fantastic, wearing them right now. https://www.skins.net/uk/dnamic-mens-long-tights.html
Woo hoo! Add some pics in them :)