Thong play with uncle..

How I got into Spandex
thongguylover
posted 9 years ago
I had some early experience when I was younger, my uncle used to invite me to his camp for fishing and just hanging around..he was well built and tanned. In the afternoon, we would tan together on his deck, drink some beer and it started with us in shorts and then he switched to tight speedos, arguing that it would give a better tan, I followed suit and then one day, he was wearing a thong and we talked about it a little, he had brought several thongs and offered them for me to wear...I kinda knew what was going on. I tried a couple of them and asked him his opinion, which one fit better, which one would give me a better tan...We ended up on the deck, he offered to oil me up...worked my legs, around my ass, and stomach, thighs... I was turned on, but he never crossed the line that time (so to speak)...although he had a huge bulge. It was my turn to oil him up, and I clumsily went for it...slipping my hands under his waist strap..and ended up pouring oil on his bulge and giving him a handjob...he came through the lycra material and all over his stomach....there was so much of it..I rubbed it into his bulge...From there, we would spend all our time in thongs (even when fishing)...I became a bit of a sub with him, meaning I would wear whatever he wanted me to, and tan in the positions that he liked, eventually he would be more agressive, pretend to spread suntan oil on my back and start dry humping my ass, both in thongs...on some days I could feel his thong cock entering my ass a little. He would sometimes pull the strap aside and lick and fuck my ass with his tongue...he would get so turned on that he would come all over my ass and cheeks, he had huge loads...one time he even cupped the cum off by ass, lied on top of my back and brought his hand to my mouth...had me lick the cum, then suck four fingers, cum dripping from my chin...that was my first taste!! Then began the use of ropes in his shed....another story maybe..Let me know if you want to hear more.
Last edited: 9 years ago
bikiniman
posted 9 years ago
i for one would love to hear more maybe not getting tied up but your first times with uncle
billy29
posted 9 years ago
I'd love to hear more!
azrnr
posted 7 years ago
HoT
SteveBLUF
posted 7 years ago
posted by: thongguylover
I had some early experience when I was younger, my uncle used to invite me to his camp for fishing and just hanging around..he was well built and tanned. In the afternoon, we would tan together on his deck, drink some beer and it started with us in shorts and then he switched to tight speedos, arguing that it would give a better tan, I followed suit and then one day, he was wearing a thong and we talked about it a little, he had brought several thongs and offered them for me to wear...I kinda knew what was going on. I tried a couple of them and asked him his opinion, which one fit better, which one would give me a better tan...We ended up on the deck, he offered to oil me up...worked my legs, around my ass, and stomach, thighs... I was turned on, but he never crossed the line that time (so to speak)...although he had a huge bulge. It was my turn to oil him up, and I clumsily went for it...slipping my hands under his waist strap..and ended up pouring oil on his bulge and giving him a handjob...he came through the lycra material and all over his stomach....there was so much of it..I rubbed it into his bulge...From there, we would spend all our time in thongs (even when fishing)...I became a bit of a sub with him, meaning I would wear whatever he wanted me to, and tan in the positions that he liked, eventually he would be more agressive, pretend to spread suntan oil on my back and start dry humping my ass, both in thongs...on some days I could feel his thong cock entering my ass a little. He would sometimes pull the strap aside and lick and fuck my ass with his tongue...he would get so turned on that he would come all over my ass and cheeks, he had huge loads...one time he even cupped the cum off by ass, lied on top of my back and brought his hand to my mouth...had me lick the cum, then suck four fingers, cum dripping from my chin...that was my first taste!! Then began the use of ropes in his shed....another story maybe..Let me know if you want to hear more.
For some strange reason this story gave me a throbbing boner and now loads of precum is dripping through my thong......I need more stories like this.........keep em cumming. PupButch
Thongs4All
posted 6 years ago
My aunt and uncle have a house in the Caribbean and I went out to visit. It was just me and my aunt for the first few days and the first morning we were having coffee. When I got up she said wait, what kind of swimsuit do you wear? I played dumb but my tan line was exposed. She's 55 at the time and came clean about my thongs. She's also Portuguese and laughed. She took her sarong off wearing a thong. I went put mine on and lounged. My uncle wore speedos but had a bulge the size of a softball. I only heard them once but from what I heard, my uncle was a machine
hotload3
posted 6 years ago
posted by: Thongs4All
My aunt and uncle have a house in the Caribbean and I went out to visit. It was just me and my aunt for the first few days and the first morning we were having coffee. When I got up she said wait, what kind of swimsuit do you wear? I played dumb but my tan line was exposed. She's 55 at the time and came clean about my thongs. She's also Portuguese and laughed. She took her sarong off wearing a thong. I went put mine on and lounged. My uncle wore speedos but had a bulge the size of a softball. I only heard them once but from what I heard, my uncle was a machine
Mmmm more of your fun time in the Caribbean !!!! Please
Higher_Lycra
posted 6 years ago
So damn hard while reading this!!
Thongs4All
posted 6 years ago
Yeah it was relaxing and cool to see that generation open. My aunt and I over cocktails had great talks about sexuality and relaxing!!