MR SUPERHERO FETISH EU

Worldwide
Robin_hero
posted 7 years ago
Finally also in Europe it is spreading the superhero fetish. The next Leather Pride in Antwerp (Belgium) will host a series of themed events, superheroes and spandex. Antwerp - Belgium. Friday 17/02/2017 18:00 There will be the election of the first Mr. Superhero Fetish Europe 6 superheroes candidates will compete in tests of skill, elegance and strength to win the title of best superhero. If you have morals and desire to have fun there is the chance to win great prizes. The event is an official and supported by important partnerships that will make the show, spectacular and exciting. 3 international judges will evaluate the candidates' performance. There will also be dance performances, live sex acts with spiderman and venom. And to end a deadly trap where the Boywonder try to escape at the last moment. In short, there will be all the bondage, tight spandex and so hot fun. If you want to participate as election competitors and try to take down the prizes .. you just have to sign up at this link http://www.leatherpride.be/lp_program_mrshf_subscribe.php Here is the list of prizes to be won: The Winner Will Receive - Superhero Costume by superherofetish.com - 300 - REGULATION Gift Card - 250 - EYE OF THE CYCLONE - 1 year subscription - 80 - KINK UNIT Gift Card - 100 - LEATHER PRIDE 2018 - Alpha Madness Pass - 109 - A bottle of Spunklube The First Runner-up Will Receive - Leather & Fetish Pride 2018 - Madness pass - 59 - 50 Superhero surprise pack - 20 Eye Of The Cyclone: 3 month subscription - A bottle of Spunklube The Second Runner-up Will Receive - Surprise Package by superherofetish.com - 50 - EYE OF THE CYCLONE - 3 months subscription - 20 - LEATHER PRIDE 2018 - Madness Pass- 59 - A bottle of Spunklube All Participants Will Receive - Leatherpride 2018 Madness Pass (€59) - A bottle of Spunklube On Saturday there will be a Superhero Party where all we will have a space to play with our lycra and ropes. Sunday there will instead be a social drink and a photo shoting. I wait for you all hoping that we are many to have fun together! Robin_Hero factory@superherofetish.com www.superherofetish.com
lycraboy77
posted 7 years ago
yes! i'll be there! :D
Edwin1960
posted 7 years ago
I'll be there too