first cyclinggear in the age of 10

How I got into Spandex
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
i startet at 10 with my first cycling gear. i loved to wear it, most off the time .... and i got horny in it

bob3669bob3669,ollieollie,Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
that is at a very young age. I did not know about fetish at that age.
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
he, he, same with me: starting at ten in sporting club with all these guys...

Radlerbeule22Radlerbeule22 liked this.

Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
I started wearing spandex at the age of 8 when I joined a track club. I started road cycling at age 10 also! I was well aware of my developing spandex fetish at that early age.
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
I started my fetish with 12 yo. Since then I use every day that I can to use. It's very horny to fell tight in my body, my balls, my ass...
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
It wasn't till 16 for me. I started cycling too. My highschool was a redneck school, so a cycling team was unheard of. But since i was bad at team sports, cycling was the sport i took to and enjoyed on my own. I managed to buy a lycra cycling singlet, but my dad FORBID me to wear it. But i soon found a couple cycling buddies and I would meet up at a house and change and ride in it. One of them gave me a speedo he didn't use shortly afterward.

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
I started when I was 13, wrestling mostly. I was kind of turned on with the guy they matched me up with. That singlet was really cool.!
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Mine started when I was about 10 as well, started with speedos and went on from there to bike pants, footy shorts. I had a good teacher!
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
I tried out for wrestling team too. Just to wear the singlets. But they had someone at my weight stronger and I didn't make the team.
Deleted user
posted 11 years ago
I also started in tight gear around 12 and was sexually aware then that I liked males. Fun being at an all boys school
Deleted user
posted 11 years ago
I started wearing lycra, by cycling wich i got into some 12 years ago. The tightness feels so good, but when cycling it's just practical gear for this sport. There is no pleasure then, but relaxing home and putting on one of my cycling kits is a different matter. I love very tight fitting cycling suits, revealing all details.
Deleted user
posted 11 years ago
i went to a summer all boys camp where every boy and the leaders all wore bikini cut speedos. so hot!
kinikispeedo
posted 5 years ago
I was more into sports kit , soccer shorts at the age of 12 or 13.. its what i treid my first gay sex in too doing cross country at school.. although there were a few lads at the time who wore lycra shorts under their shorts... it took a while for me to really get into them..

SpandexHikerGuySpandexHikerGuy liked this.