Long held real life fantasy encounter scenario - a question for lycra guys

Encounters
lobitout
posted 7 years ago
throw caution to the wind and just get on and get back in touch with him, nothing ventured, nothing gained or lost
lycra_boy1
posted 7 years ago
Yes, nothing ventured nothing gained is very true. But be aware of what you have and be careful that you're not throwing that away; unless you really want to?? Complex I know, but you will forever regret not taking that first step...
hotload3
posted 7 years ago
Take the first step for sure.........BUT both discuss that first meet n just meet THEN GO FORWARD.....but do not lose or jeaparidize what u have now
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
You must decide what is more important to you. Your bf or this fantasy guy that you've met on here. My advice would be to meet with him for a coffee some time if he's up for it. Some times things can change just from meeting up face to face. If you both feel the same way about each other after this meeting you must then decide where you want it to go from there. But all I will say is that if you try to hide it from your bf it probably will come out at some point. So are you willing to risk the relationship you have. I wish you all the best.