Muscle Bull Gym on Sundays

London
thereyd
posted 7 years ago
Hello, Have you heard of the Muscle Bull Gym in London? It's near Bermondsey station, on the Jubilee Line. Would anyone want to 'coincide' for a work out in hot gear some Sunday?
Last edited: 7 years ago

rbbrmrbbrm liked this.

Ursusbritanicus
posted 7 years ago
Yes, I've heard of it and have been a couple of times when I was in London a month ago or so. The owners are absolutely lovely guys, and one in particular is a big spandex fan! In fact when I last went there we were talking about the possibility of having a spandex gear only workout session wants the gym had closed for a couple of hours. I am next in London from 4th to 7th November and would definitely be up for it!
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
It'd be cool to do a lycra only workout and wear some seriously sexy gear - then, maybe get naked and shoot some video.
thereyd
posted 7 years ago
It's a public gym, so we need to abide by the rules. Those of you who are shy about working out in lycra will feel totally ok doing it there.
mighty_sf
posted 7 years ago
Man why is the fun spandex events happen in London. That sounds amazing.
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
Yes, I work out there some times--always in lycra. Message me when and I'll try to be there.
thereyd
posted 7 years ago
Good. For those going to Heros, it could be a good place for a warm up? ;-)

rbbrmrbbrm,speedopouchspeedopouch liked this.

Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
I've heard of the gym and would love to come by for an after hours spandex workout session - can you imagine the getting ready, working out...then the cool down? Is there a steam room there? Just sayin'
dongennl
posted 7 years ago
I'd be so up for that, we could even all bring several outfits and change. If it was a 'dedicated' session even better, but sure the regular users wouldn't mind at all. One of the owners is on here, let's ping him with a message and ask to coordinate a time. cheers
thereyd
posted 7 years ago
I don't think we can reasonably ask for a dedicated session. I always work out in spandex gear, even if nobody else around me does it... if there is one or two more, it will feel like a special event!
Ursusbritanicus
posted 7 years ago
He would definitely be up for organising something, in fact I have spoken to him about it in the past and he seemed very keen on it! Definitely contact him, or I can, whatever you prefer.
dongennl
posted 7 years ago
Thanks Ursusbrtianicus, can't find stephen on here anymore, his username used to be jockarse. Maybe changed name/left site. If you can contact him and sort something out be fantastic, maybe we even get a group discount! :-)
dongennl
posted 7 years ago
Anyone else know how to contact Stephen at the Muscle Bull Gym, he used to be on here.
fred4557
posted 7 years ago
speedopouch
posted 7 years ago
Im keen to get to the gum. Out my way, so hard to gwt too. But desperate to get a work out done in my tight tight skins and thong!