Middle School Athletics

How I got into Spandex
Close2Skin
posted 7 years ago
[color="darkred"][size="9"]In the eight grade I join the middle school athletics team, anybody who played sports was on it. I tried out for basketball but ended up excelling in track running long distance, 1600m & 3200m. We were required to were uniforms that consisted of a white t-shirt with Wildcat Athletics printed across the chest and maroon running shorts with no liner. Lack of liner my things visible during stretching exercises. We were able to purchase maroon colored spandex knee length shorts to wear instead. I noticed guys that wore them you could see there bulges and sometimes underwear lines but during stretching you could not see there male parts. So I got me a pair and I think I chose a size to small. I put them on in the locker room and they were tight and showed my package clearly. I was thinking that everyone was staring at me as we went out to the field to start stretching. All of us knew about being able to see what made us boys in the running shorts and with most of us in puberty and young teenagers you would see or have an erection. I got one that day and had not position myself properly and it was poking straight out of my new and small sized spandex shorts. I believe a few guys saw it but didn't say anything. It finally went down and I made it through practice and back to the locker room without any more shows. I was hooked on the spandex shorts though and even got a second pair for laundry purposes. But I enjoyed the feeling tight against my skin and the freedom of movement I seem to have in them. I also learn to position myself up when I put them on so if I did get that occasional erection it was as noticeable. I never wore anything else the rest of my athletic career except the shorts for our competition uniforms but with the proper color spandex under them. [/size][/color]

ayerayer,Lycra SALycra SA,PZAHLERPZAHLER,Deleted userDeleted user liked this.