New swim gear for sale various brands

Sell your gear
lycracock
posted 8 years ago
All swimwear is BRAND NEW with TAGS and from a private seller. Clearing out some of the collection. Details of the suits and prices are below - please contact me if you want more detailed pics of a particular suit or to discuss postage cost - located in Australia (SA - Mile End) THIS SITE WONT ALLOW ME TO ADD PICS FOR SOME REASON SO PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR PICS*** 1. Marcuse - yellow bikini brief (Size Medium) 80%nylon and 20% spandex (Price: $15-00AUD) 2. Private Structure - Pink trunk with white and blue side detail ('Private Structure' written down side of leg). (Size Large - but small fit so 30-32" waist recommended). 80% Nylon 20% lycra (Price: $10-00AUD) 3. N2N - Dark green 'College' trunk/brief - low cut. Size Medium. Silver and white side detailing, 'n2n' branding across the rear (refer photo). 83% nylon 17% spandex (Price: $15-00AUD) 4. N2N - Black and red bulge brief (has built in CR). Size Medium. Red stripe down centre of front and rear with small black 'n2n' logo on rear. 83% nylon 17% spandex (Price: $15-00AUD) 5. Funky Trunks - Khaki retro designed swim shorts. Size Medium. 100% polyester. Suit has belt built into waist - very cool. (Price: $12-00AUD) Have others to put up for sale - all brand new- if you are after a particular brand please contact me and I will see whether I have it. Most sizes are Medium to fit a 32" waist. Thanks for looking!
Last edited: 8 years ago
rowerlad
posted 8 years ago
Hey mate....i'd love to get my hands on some/all of that gear. got any pics?? Cheers
funboyNbg
posted 8 years ago
Wow sounds hot. I think I need some new sexy gear ;)