Thongs that arent too skimpy

Shops and Sites
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
Hi, does anyone know of any nice thongs which arent too skimpy? Maybe one that covers a bit more cheek than usual but not as much as a pair of briefs, looked at the joe snyder mini cheek but wanted to see if there was a cheaper alternative haha, thanks:)
gentilefemere
posted 8 years ago
joe snyder, olaf benz, manstore, arroyman...
hotthong1
posted 8 years ago
I love thongs suggested by gentilefemere, but they run a bit skimpy (which I have no problem with :-)!). If you want slightly more coverage, Body Tech is a good choice. Male Power and Obviously are also good choices (not too generous but not excessively skimpy either). These are also good as gym and workout thongs.
gentilefemere
posted 8 years ago
workout thongs? where is that?
SunnyP
posted 8 years ago
It all depends on what you are looking for, for example if its underwear thongs then i would highly recommend JM Thongs from Canada as they are SOoooo comfortable for everyday activities and possibly could pass in even the most challenging situations as they aren't as "wild" and "over-the-top" as some brands can be, Andrew Christian, N2N Bodywear, Emporio armani, Undergear (rare now) are some of the other ones for everyday wear that are comfortable too! Would commend Joe Boxer ones too as they can also be comfortable for everyday wear too. If you are looking for some gym ones they would recommend (if you can still get some of them) RIPS Y-Back thong, its really comfortable and holds the boys just nicely why allowing full range of movement. C-IN2 also make a great gym thong which is also a y-back thong. As for swim thongs i would recommend the following brands as they are very nice and comfortable: Speedo (rare but comfortable), Andrew Christian (again can be rare to find), Ergowear original swim thong, Olaf Benz, Manstore as others have mentioned. One thats risque but very nice and can be very comfortable is Desmiit or Joe Snyder. Hope this can some how aid your search, if you need more info then let me know!