first encounter

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
finally had my first spandex clad encounter with indiedude here. was probably one of the best things in my life--as a fellow cyclist, he helped me understand the importance of "stretching" before a ride. i was in my blue skinsuit and he was in his blue bibshorts. we never got around to riding our bicycles--just each other. each stretch was done and measured carefully--hands rubbing up and down our thighs, bending down and stretching our my back while he was rimming my ass as i felt his hard cock through both layers of spandex. the series of stretches where we were proned out seem to be too much for me to handle--as i sat on top of him, his hands snaked its way up my shorts on the right--my bare cock was in his grasp. he massaged the tip of my cock, and then i knew it was the point of no return--i started to gasp and panic, not knowing what to do. it was only a matter of time before i came. he just kept going, and i moaned, "oh shit...i....i'm gonna cum!!!" and came i did--i pumped out thick spurts into his hand underneath my spandex. i could hear the splatter and spurting sound--his hand just kept the right rhythm, pumping and squeezing out each last drop of my cum into my shorts. we switched positions, where i grabbed and massaged him a bit--he shot not too long after. =P
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
That is really horny.
kinikispeedo
posted 8 years ago
WOW... would luv to have a go at that with someone out on the bike.. and have to ride back with spunked shorts..!
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
thanks! too bad you are all far away--i'd love to have other guys checking out my ass as i hunch over cycling...only to turn off somewhere excluded to rest, and have you follow me, and do stuff to me, as you overpower me and i beg and plead on my knees for you to stop molesting me...but my growing spandex bulge says otherwise--i fight and do my best to resist the urge, but ultimately...splurt splurt splurt!!!
bispandex
posted 8 years ago
posted by: ssjammerz
thanks! too bad you are all far away--i'd love to have other guys checking out my ass as i hunch over cycling...only to turn off somewhere excluded to rest, and have you follow me, and do stuff to me, as you overpower me and i beg and plead on my knees for you to stop molesting me...but my growing spandex bulge says otherwise--i fight and do my best to resist the urge, but ultimately...splurt splurt splurt!!!
Mmm so hot would enjoy following you on a ride
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
posted by: Bispandex
posted by: ssjammerz
Mmm so hot would enjoy following you on a ride
You're in Fremont--I'm not far away. Do you know any east bay trails where it's deserted and where I may get molested? =P