what got me hooked

How I got into Spandex
Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
i was about 14 and i got the kinki uderwear catalogue, ordered a pair of tanga style speedos for my holiday in france. i had to pluck up the courage to wear them when i was there, which i did one day whilst out walking over the rocks. stripped down and put them on, and wow the feeling was amazing, from then on i was hooked on wearing speedos and lycra. got some running shorts when i was 17 and wore them all the time, which lead to a few interesting encounters with guys that liked the look of them on me. now i wear lycra when ever i can, love to feel the fabric stretch over me and move with my body. would like to meet more lycra lovers in the london area.

moorstonemoorstone liked this.

Deleted user
posted 13 years ago
Lucky you having access to stuff like that at your age! And trying it too!
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
I managed to get hold of a Kiniki catalogue when I was younger, and wished I could get hold of some of that stuff. Had a few good wanks over that catalogue, lol.
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
I remember the Kiniki catalogue, must have worn it out ;)
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
just like lycrashorts38, billybobuk and ollie, the kiniki catalogue featured in many early spandex wanks, that and saturday morning wrestling on tv; now i am always up for a wrestle ! Would love to hear how other blokes got hooked. (web photo from: http://briefthing.tumblr.com/archive )
Last edited: 12 years ago
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
i got into lycra thro swimming seen a few guys converting to lycra from speedos but didnt dare i was speedo man. Left home and through swimming and lifeguarding i plucked up courage to buy lycra shorts and tops for running and cycling and havent looked back. Yes i always go commando in them which makes it more fun and horny. I do all my sports in them always good to get the look from other guys at the bulge lol.
Deleted user
posted 12 years ago
Wow, that is so similar to my experience. I was about 12 when I used to go to the pool to practice and I loved the sight of the nylon (then) tight trunks. I managed to get a pair slightly smaller so they were tight in shiny maroon. When I first went into the communal mens shower which was not that big I became aware of some men looking. I knew what they were looking at and had an erection pretty quickly. Showering was a pleasure when it was busy because everybody pressed against each other, many by accident but when you backed up against someone and you sensed whot o do it to there was always something hard there to lean on. Then while soaping I would turn round and in the crowd you couldn't help but step closer could you? My feeling for nylon and smooth tight material grew as did my need to seek out erotic situations. Something which still turns me on to this day.
Deleted user
posted 7 years ago
I got into spandex around 13-14 yrs old when I saw people wearing them while running. I liked to seeing the various body parts straining in the tight material. When I got my first pair of spandex shorts, I was too shy to wear them in public. However as I got older I began collecting various spandex, tights, speedos, and thongs, I slowly became more confident about myself and began wearing tights in public while running. When running, I would get a variety of different looks from people, most being quite positive. In fact I received compliments from both men and women on my choice of tights. This of course would cause me get an erection rather quickly while they were speaking to me. But they didn't seem to mind and sometimes a person would touch my thigh or let me know quietly that they like what they saw.
Lycra SA
posted 7 years ago
I first bought a pair or lycra running shorts in the late 80"s. The first time i wore them everyone looked at me. I also never had more men talk to me than ever before! I wear lycra tights and shorts today and they still attract conversation with men. I love it!!!

KlintKlint liked this.

kinikispeedo
posted 7 years ago
That started me into lycra many years ago, the Kiniki catalogue.. i got my first pair of yellow speedo's through that catalogue. Spunked in them many times, before letting a mate rub his cock inside them round the back while i wore them, it didn't take him long to shoot his massive wad of hot creamy cum all up the crack of my ass, i kept my speedos on all day that day, even under my trackies, and could feel the stickyness of his cum on my hole.. Only ever did that once, but would still like to do it again sometime..
Last edited: 7 years ago