my first bi experience

How I got into Spandex
Deleted user
posted 8 years ago
My first bi experience was awesome-I blew a friend in my bedroom early one morning and he came in my mouth-I loved it,and after,had the thought that I wish there was more.The second time I blew him,he jerked off all over the crotch of my tights,which I wore for days..sucking cock is fantastic an so is cum!
Lycra SA
posted 8 years ago
Sure is! All great when spandex is there too!
popitinya
posted 8 years ago
My first bi experience was awesome. We rubbed each other down and grabbed ass and cock

rubzzzrubzzz liked this.

Thongs4All
posted 5 years ago
I was 16 in a thong and my sister set me up with a male stripper. He was ripped, hung and had this black thong and perfect tan lines. It was so natural and I had multiple orgasms becaise I was so turned on stroking, sucking and taking it. It felt so good and at that point I embraced my sexuality and everything got better. Stamina, orgasms length and intensity. He’s married now and still wears a thong. We are still friends and have maintained great sex even now. We are so sexually intuitive and love our beach or pool time and our bedroom time!
Deleted user
posted 5 years ago
My first bi experience was great I was 20 or so and it was with the older guy who lived down the street. We made out in the hot tub and we sucked each other off on the patio.
Close2Skin
posted 5 years ago
My first time was when I was 13 with my cousin I was visiting his house and we went to bed. He started jerking and I did too. He went down on me then I did him till he fill my mouth with his cum and I swallowed it.