First Time in speedos with another guy!

How I got into Spandex
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
It was when I was trying on speedos as a teenager. The male sales clerk helped me pick out several in this small sportwear shop. He suggested I try on a speedo in one or two sizes smaller for better drag in the pool. When I said they were too tight-- he told me to come out of the dressing room and show him. Well, when I did he said they looked good and I said they seemed tight in the waist. he said as long as you can get a few fingers in to pull them up -- he said they were the right size. He then adjusted the suit by pulling on my waist. I soon popped a hard on and he said that that was ok and not to be embarressed. He said he was wearing a speedo under his shorts and that speedos made him get hard too. I told him to show me-- so we both went into the changing room and he dropped his shorts to show a red speedo on his hot swimmers bod and his raging hard on. I could see every vein in his cock. He said that was because he removed the liner panel in front. I soon had to touch his speedo bulge. His hands were all over my and we stroked each other until we both shot our loads in our speedos-- that was my hot 1st time with another speedo guy!
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
Just out of curiosity, did you buy that pair?
Deleted user
posted 14 years ago
posted by: speedofan9
It was when I was trying on speedos as a teenager. The male sales clerk helped me pick out several in this small sportwear shop. He suggested I try on a speedo in one or two sizes smaller for better drag in the pool. When I said they were too tight-- he told me to come out of the dressing room and show him. Well, when I did he said they looked good and I said they seemed tight in the waist. he said as long as you can get a few fingers in to pull them up -- he said they were the right size. He then adjusted the suit by pulling on my waist. I soon popped a hard on and he said that that was ok and not to be embarressed. He said he was wearing a speedo under his shorts and that speedos made him get hard too. I told him to show me-- so we both went into the changing room and he dropped his shorts to show a red speedo on his hot swimmers bod and his raging hard on. I could see every vein in his cock. He said that was because he removed the liner panel in front. I soon had to touch his speedo bulge. His hands were all over my and we stroked each other until we both shot our loads in our speedos-- that was my hot 1st time with another speedo guy!
i love this experiencel had the same one. friend from high school. we would try each others speedos on and get hard ons. eventually, we would beat off with each other.
Deleted user
posted 11 years ago
I used to go over to a friends house to swim. He used to rub up against me in the pool! I was too too young to know what the deal was but loved the attention! Later on I realized that I had this fetish for Speedo's and Lycra! I would hope that more guy's wear Speedo's and Spandex shorts in public!
Deleted user
posted 11 years ago
yea as you can see from my 'first lycra experiance' i had a similar event when i went to buy my first lycra, i had to go back to the sales assistant for a smaller size because i was determined to go for a ultra skin tight fit and when i tried these on the the guy came to check how i was getting on with them (i had been admiring my legs and bulge in the mirror fora while so i guess he wanted to knwo if they were what i wanted) i lost it and pumped these brand new skin tights full of cum. he laughed and said it often happens and gave me some tissues to clean up. lol. great days shopping. i did but them ;)
Last edited: 11 years ago